Chapter 1

Angel's POV

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing my jean shorts with a sky blue tank top. I left my dark brown hair loose on my shoulders. I quickly grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"Morning mommy! Morning daddy!" I sang cheerfully and kissed them both on the cheek.

"Good morning sweetheart! Did you sleep well?" My mom asked.

"Yup!" I said popping the 'p'.

My brothers then came down one after the other. I had five brothers and they were all very protective. The eldest is Justin and he is 20. Then there is the twins Max and Alex-short for Alexander- who were 19. And then there is Mason who was 18. And lastly, my twin Tyler. We both were 17.

We all had dark brown hair except for Max and Alex who had blonde hair like mom and honestly all of us don't look alike at all except for Max and Alex who look very much alike. Each one may have a feature from our mom or dad but we don't look alike. Even my twin and I don't look alike. Max and Alex are the only ones who look like each other. It's pretty weird but hey that makes us unique.

My family aren't like other normal families. Sure we were like other families when it came to the way we act but we were different. We were werewolves. We were part of the Blue Moon pack and my dad was Alpha.

After we were done with breakfast we went out. In front of us were two cars. Justin, Max and Alex rode in one as they all went to the same University. I rode with Mason and Tyler as we all go to the same school.

As soon as we reached school girls started to run towards our car. My brothers were quite popular which is a given I mean my brothers were what girls would call hot which is normal as all werewolves happen to be very good looking. I hopped out of the car and headed into the school.

I headed over to my locker to find Sophia-my best friend- standing in front of it. Sophia also happens to be Tyler's mate. For werewolves we have these mates which stands for soul-mates. To us they are like our other half. Our destiny. I envied her for having found her mate. Tyler came over and kissed Sophia on the cheek, "Hey beautiful,"he said to her in her ear and she blushed. They were just so cute.

In our school there were also humans. Werewolves and humans get along well. We can never tell a human about us unless they are our mate. If someone told a human the secret they are either banished or worse killed. Mason actually had a human mate and she accepted him as her mate. She actually took in the secret very calmly. Her name is Bella.

We headed to our first class now. I had Math with Tyler and Bella. Sophia and Mason on the other hand had Physics right now. I entered and sat down in the back with Tyler beside. I noticed all the girls staring at him. Gosh can't they understand that he already has a girlfriend. Sophia was like a sister to me and I was not gonna let anyone in the world upset her.

Classes went by quickly and we were heading to the cafeteria. The minute we opened the door and beautiful scent caught my attention. It was lime and citrus. My wolf suddenly said Mate. I looked around trying to find who the scent belonged to. My eyes finally landed on one person. Jacob Black.

"Mine." I said as I stared at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

So here is the first chapter to my new story.

I started reading werewolf novels and felt like writing my own.

Hope you like it!

And this chapter I deticate this chapter to my BFF NadiaAlShobaki as she has been supporting me alot and plz check out her story The mystery of the Necklace!!!

Please Comment, Vote and Share!! ~ Fawzia <3