Chapter 12

Aphmau's POV

I guess Garroth has told Laurance the news. And Laurance has probably been blabbing to everyone. But I need to go see my best friends. Zoey, Kiki, and Kawaii~Chan, are all coming to my house later. Donna was invited too, but I guess either Garroth or Laurance has told Logan, and Logan told Donna. Probably Laurance. I should have a word with him.

"Mom..." I turned around. Malachi was standing behind me. He looked like he had been crying.
"Malachi, what's wrong? Have you been crying?"
"I just want you to know that I'm happy for you. You and Garroth are dating now, and-"
"Wait, you know about that?! Were you spying on us yesterday?" How could he know about it? Garroth and I agreed to tell him and Levin at dinner later. So unless Laurance told him, then he shouldn't know.
"Mom, I get visions when I sleep. Last night I saw everything that happened in my sleep. I was happy. But then I saw more stuff. Scary visions, of Zane, and you and Garroth. Mom, please be careful, I don't want anything to happen to you, or Garroth. You are my family." He was crying again. I hugged him and just stayed like that until he stopped crying.
"Thank you, mom." He gave me a weak smile before heading downstairs.

Continued having these night terrors, or vision, every night, for a week. He walked around like a zombie and falls asleep during everyday activities. And then he wakes up screaming. I'm really starting to get worried.

Malachi's POV

Mom approached me one day after I fell asleep at the dinner table. She had already put Levin to bed, and both she and Garroth were looking at me with concern.

"Malachi, we're getting worried about you. You get no sleep, because of your night terrors, and that isn't normal. It's perfectly normal to have a bad dream every now and again, but you have barely slept in a week. That's not normal." Garroth said, after a while.

"They aren't night terrors, they're visions. And I'm just worried about you guys. They always involve you two, and Zane. I just don't want anything bad to happen to my family." I stated as my eyes watered up again. Recently, I've been terrified for my life, and I have no idea why. I just walk around in terror all day.

"Yes, but Malachi, you need to learn to control it. It isn't healthy to never get any sleep." Mom said, calmly. It was then that I realized that I needed to do something. That was what my first mom said before sending me away. I didn't want that to happen again. So I needed to take action, whether they liked it or not.

"I'll try." I sniffled. I would try my best until I could be normal.

Aphmau's POV

I barely saw Malachi all the next day. After our conversation, he stayed in his room until dinner. At dinner, he looked scared, as usual, but also sad. Or maybe it was my imagination. I don't know,  just brushed it off to the side. As soon as he finished supper, he went to bed and I didn't see him again. When I put Levin to bed, I saw that Malachi was fast asleep. For the meantime at least. He never woke up terrified. Maybe he learned to control it.

When I woke up the next day, I found breakfast from Garroth, as usual. When I went to get Levin, I noticed that Malachi wasn't in his bed. Instead, there was a piece of paper. After letting Little Levin out, I picked up the paper, and began to read what it said.

What I read terrified me, and also consumed me with worry, and sadness. Tears formed in my eyes and I ran down the stairs, and out the door, to go and find Garroth.

A/N-- Heyy!! You love me don't you. ;) I just gave you a fat load of suspense. Now you will have to wait until next chapter to find out what the note read. *Does Psychopath Laugh*
Now, I have to go hide in a corner so I don't get murdered. Haha Bai!
Please don't kill me!

~Ninja