Chapter 15

Aphmau's POV

A message, from Kasai. They've heard that Malachi went East. Kūki needs to keep an eyes out, but we all turned to go East. That way we had a wide areas covered. I wonder who told them he went East...

Nicole's POV

I've been carrying Summer on my shoulders. Her light pink hair hair is long and soft, and her body was weightless on my shoulders. We aren't heading east. Everybody else is, and we are the farthest away from east. We are exactly opposite from Kūki, so we will be covering land that has already been covered. So we are going to stop back in Phoenix Drop, and help Zoey with the children. We are also going to get Summer healthy again, because she looks better than when we found her, but she is still in need of medical care. She still needs food, sleep, warmth, and new clothes. Hers are torn and covered in mud. We just need to get home.

Donna's POV

I ran up ahead. I always want to get ahead, those boys are so annoying. Th whole time they've been talking about things, like equipment, and I want to focus on finding Malachi. 

I walked into a clearing, where there were no trees, but large rocks everywhere. Kiki would have an explanation, but i know nothing about nature and all that, I just know that there aren't many trees here at all.

I began to look around. Ever since that message from Brian (I don't care for the Japanese names either), I've been careful to check behind every tree. Up ahead i see a cave. I know he was tired, maybe he decided to stay in the cave. Slowly making my way closer to it I saw something on the ground.

There he was, the young ghost child. He was passed out on the ground, with a huge cut on his arm.

"GUYS!!" I yelled, "I Found Him!"

In about 15 seconds, Logan, Dante, and Brendan were at my side, and Dante was using the pendant to send out a message. I picked up Malachi, and we started heading back to Phoenix Drop.

Aphmau's POV

What? A message from Kūki. 

Donna found him! Everyone head back to Phoenix Drop. We will meet you there. -Team Kūki

This news caused me to start smiling uncontrollably.

"What's it say?" Cadenza asked as I began to cry with joy.

"T-T-They found him!! We're supposed to head back to Phoenix Drop!"

"Really?! Thats great! Let's get back right now!"

-----The Next Day-----

We have been traveling forever. We only got a few hours of sleep, we were just so excited to get back. We got home at last, and I immediately went to see Zoey. She said Malachi was in bad shape, but was recovering quickly. After that I went to see Donna, the doctor of the down, she said Malachi hadn't woken up yet, but he was allowed to go home. So I took him back to Garroth's place.I left Levin with Zoey, so he wouldn't disturb the sleeping ghost child. Team Kaiyō won't be back until tomorrow, because they need to stop in at Bright Port to tell them that we've found Malachi. 

Kasai came in after is, with a new member. I hadn't heard of this child, but Nicole came in with a young girl. I asked her about it, and she said the girl's name was Summer, and she had some sort of amnesia, and had lost her memory. I don't know, I feel like I've seen her before.

Laurance and his group cam in earlier than expected, and me and Nicole waited with Summer on the docks for them until late. 

When Laurance saw summer, he reacted in a way that is wasn't expecting.

A/N-- Hai! This chapter was hard to write. Not because I was out of ideas, but because AFV is on behind me and I keep getting distracted. Does anybody else love that show? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, until next time. Bai!

~Ninja