Chapter 4

This chapter takes place on the Beach Vacation Thing Side Story, so this should be familiar.

Aphmau's POV

"Pleeeaaassse, Garrotth?" I begged. "Please can we go swimming in the lake?" Ever since that incident, Garroth has refused to let me go to the lake. I know he can't tell me what to do, but I would hate to make anyone unhappy for selfish reasons. I don't know if this is a good thing. All I know is if someone doesn't want me to do something, I won't do it. Most of the time.
"No, Lady Aphmau, that was too traumatic, and going back will only bring back bad memories." He replied. I responded with my best puppy eyes and best pouty face. And it worked.
He sighed. "I'll tell you what. I'll try to convince Brian to drive you, me, Laurence, and Levin to the beach. Dale and Dante can hold down the fort, while we enjoy a day of relaxation at the beach. Sound good?"
I beamed. Of course it sounded good. It was the beach, a place where I had not been to since I was a kid. Oooh, I am so excited!

-----The Next Day-----

Garroth's POV

"BRIAN!! LOOK OUT!!" I screamed as we swerved to the side. Of course it just so happened to be Zane in the wagon that was trying to hit us. It was like a race to the beach. We sped ahead and and Zane responded with a ghast ball or something. It was a lose-lose situation here. The flaming ball hit us and Zane sped ahead of us. Well, at least he's gone.
And we were at the beach.

We got out and I went to check on the horses. They seemed fine, but they were terrified, and honestly, I don't blame them. I think we were all okay though. Aphmau got out last.
"Does nobody care about the fire in the back of the wagon?!" She exclaimed, quickly putting it out. She continued talking for a bit, but I zoned out, trying to remember where the best spot on the beach was. She came up to me and started talking, but I paid no attention. I was still thinking about the best spot on the beach. Escaping the conversation, I made my way to where I thought it was. Nope, but I found the volleyball court. Moving on, is this is? No, but there is a place called Shadow Knites Ice Cream, and Other Treats To Beat The Heat. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I wandered inside to find no other than...Sasha. Great.
"Here to poison people's minds with the Shadow Lord?" I taunted.
"Shut Up! I just need to work on my tan!" She explained.
"Haha, right." I laughed as I walked out the door. Now, to find my spot. Finally, I found it! Yay! But Zane and his annoying sandwich obsessive guards have it occupied. Grr. Time to find Aphmau and Laurence.

A/N-- Okay so it's a short chapter, I get it. But what happens next needs its own chapter. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and until next time! Byee!!!

~Ninja