Chapter 11

(Hi I'm from the future where I am writing book 5 and I edit this to add in the picture K?)

Aphmau's POV

Did the kiss surprise me? Yes. Was it unpleasant? No.

While it's hard to define the difference, it happened, and whether we are happy about it or not doesn't matter, because we can't undo the past.

That's what I thought when Zane attacked us and that's what I think now.

So was I expecting it? No. But am I happy? Yes.

Garroth's POV

"How'd it go?" Laurence asked me the next day as we walked through the woods, following the footsteps of Zane, trying to figure out where he was.
"Other than getting interrupted by Zane, it went great!" I said. I had already told Laurence about Zane, hence why we were trying to track him down. Just to make sure he wasn't planning something.
"Someone sounds like they had a good time." Laurance teased, "C'mon, bro, gimme some detail! What did you talk about, how much did you flirt, Do you think-"
Suddenly, I couldn't hold my excitement. My best friend should be the first person I tell, so, why the heck not?
"I kissed her."
"What?! Really?! No way! Not fair, I want her!" He made his fake pouty face.
"Haha too late."

Aphmau's POV

Tonight for supper, I am making some grilled fruit kebobs and French bread. Yum!

Malachi and Levin are drawing again. I'm hoping Malachi will forget about teasing this time and will just draw a normal picture. Please. Malachi thinks I threw away the picture, but I secretly kept it. It was too adorable.

Garroth came home at eight, again, and we ate a delicious supper. Malachi never showed us what he drew, but I'm fine with that. He said he wasn't finished yet, so I will leave him to that. After tucking the kids into bed at nine-thirty, I walked out onto the balcony, and sat down on one of the chairs. I just looked out onto the town, and Garroth came and sat next to me.
"Hey." He greeted as he occupied the chair next to me.
"Hi."
"So, I was thinking...and I realized that I need to ask you a question..."
"Wow, you realize a lot of stuff when you think. But I'm listening..."
"Could you- I mean would you,"
"Yes..."
"Do you want to be my girlfriend-" He asked quickly, so quick that I almost didn't catch what he said. But I had, and all me feelings for him came back in a flood, like they had that day at the beach, when he told me how he felt. Once again, I started crying, and he hugged me. Instantly I felt a thousand times better.
"So?" He asked once more, although I already knew my answer. I had known it from the first day I came to Phoenix Drop.
"Yes." I said, a huge smile forming on my face.

And we kissed.

Malachi's POV (Oooh, A new one!)

If only they knew what I saw. I'm a ghost, I have been dead for 900 years. And I can see people's fears. But I also get visions when I sleep. No one knows about this, I don't want them so send me away, like me last parents did. I saw everything. Garroth's question, Mom's answer. They are boyfriend and girlfriend now, and I'm happy. But then I saw a new set of images. Mom, alone in the forest, crying. Zane, with a sword, and Garroth running, through the woods. It scared me, and I woke up. I walked out onto the balcony. I didn't even realize I was crying.
"Malachi, what's wrong?" Mom asked as soon as she saw me. I ran up to her and she picked me up and wrapped me in a warm hug. "Why are you crying?"
"Nothing, I just...had a nightmare." I replied. I didn't want to tell them about what I saw.

If only they knew.

A/N-- Hai! I feel bad for Malachi, don't you? Also, Yay! They're finally together! Happy Day! I'm not doing a question this time, so you can go back and answer the questions from previous chapters if you want.
I have to go, it's late, and also storming outside, and I'm tired. I just wanted to get one chapter out for you guys. Goodnight.
Bai!! :D

~Ninja