Chapter 3

Aphmau,s POV

It's been about a week since my drowning incident and everyone has been so nice to me. Zoey explained how Garroth had saved my life, although he won't admit it. In fact, he won't say anything to me. I keep asking him about what he was going to tell me but he always escapes without answering my question. But I also heard that he had left his armour and weapons in the forest, which turned out to be true, so I ordered him a new set, to be specially made for him. I can't wait for it to get here. Laurence has been at my side all day, and Garroth has been at my side all night. Laurence, I know likes me, as more than a friend, but I have no idea why Garroth is here. (Therefore proving how oblivious Aphmau is)
I guess he's just concerned. Lucinda brought me some extra special soup, which she told me was spider-eye soup, but it turned out to be a joke. It was actually really good soup. And Kawaii~Chan has invited the whole village to a tea party and she is baking everything herself! Kawaii~Chan makes the best baked goods!

Garroth's POV

I don't want to go to the Plaza, but I promised Aphmau that I would attend the tea party. But, everytime I go to the plaza I remember that awful day of embarrassment and tragedy.
Laurence promised to give me some tips though to hint to Aphmau that I like her, in order to make up for the embarrassment. His first one was mild flirting. You know, compliments, and stuff. I think I will try that later. It's a fancy tea party so it shouldn't be hard to compliment Aphmau.

Aphmau's POV (I know, too much switching)

I left my house and headed toward the plaza. On the corner, I see Garroth, waiting for me.
"My, you look ravishing, Lady Aphmau." He says as I approach, "Absolutely stunning, as per usual."
"Are you...flirting?!"
"Maybe..." He grins,"Let's go."
All through the night he was doing this. Eventually I question.
"Are you trying to do that Brendan thing where you compliment to get what you want?"
"What?! No! I am just simply speaking the truth." He says as Laurence walks up.
"Ok," I say pointing to Garroth, "You have been flirting with me all night, and you have been silent as a rock." I look at Garroth,"Please give Garroth his own body back because it seems like you have switched bodies. And I can see Laurence switching bodies more than Garroth so..."
"We didn't switch bodies!" Laurence points out.
"Minds then?"
"NO!!" The laugh in unison.
What is going on today?!

Garroth's POV

Well, she noticed. It's a start. However she thought we switched bodies which isn't a good thing. And now she's probably confused as heck. That means that I lost more brownie points than I earned. I was expecting her to not even take notice, because she doesn't notice anything else, but then again, when I try to hint, I just get really nervous and apologize right away. Example:
Aphmau: Oh! Hey Garroth!
Garroth: You look beautiful. Sorry! That was uncalled for. My apologies.

Smooth one Garroth. Just perfect. If my brother, Zane, were here he would use that moment to totally embarrass me.

Laurence's POV

Ugh. Garroth is hopeless.

C'mon. You know something went wrong if she asks you to switch into your own bodies. It's not hard to pick up.

Me, being his best friend, just wants him to be happy. But, the thing is, I kind of like Aphmau too, and I'm just trying not to make us a complete rivalry. The thing about me is, when I try to be subtle, I still either come on too strong, or they don't notice it. That's why I mastered the art of the straight forward.

Garroth, however, is almost the opposite. When he tries to be forward, he stutters and says a bunch of nonsense that doesn't make sense. Kind of like Brendan doing anything at all.

A/N--
Hai! I finally got Garmau moving, although it's still slow. The ship is sailing in shallow water, if ya know what I mean? Eh? :D

So, I'm going camping for a few days and won't be able to update until Thursday. So if you don't see any updates, no, I didn't stop the book, I just left for a bit. I will update you as soon as I get back. Kay?

So I hope Ya'll enjoyed the chapter and I will see you later! BYEEE!!!