Chapter 11

a/n: holy shit, guys! 1k reads! that's so insane. I love you all!

The day passed by in a blur, I could hardly pay attention to anything. The pain still came in waves, and when it did, I gritted my teeth and breathed deeply, trying my hardest not to show how bad it hurt. Apparently, I succeeded. Nobody bothered me, and even Levi's group laid off me (probably because one look at my face would tell them that they didn't need to beat me up today).

Before I knew it, I was walking back to Eren's house with Mikasa to my left and Eren to my right. We made small talk, nothing much, but it was fairly evident that I was in pain. I stumbled frequently, was breathing heavily, and eventually had to lean on Eren to even keep moving forwards.

Eren and Mikasa made eye contact and had a wordless agreement. Eren quickly swept my feet out from under me, and caught me bridal style. I squeaked, but didn't protest against the sudden change. Instead, I giggled and curled myself into Eren's chest. I was very grateful for not having to walk anymore, it truly was quite painful for me. Before I knew it, we were at Eren and Mikasa's front door, which Mika opened and Eren promptly walked through, with me still in his arms.

Afterwards, we did our homework together, and then just cuddled on Eren's bed. After a while, I had to excuse myself to take off my binder, it was really starting to hurt and I didn't want to hurt my ribs. I walked back into Eren's room in a baggy t-shirt and flung myself back into the bed so we could keep cuddling.

"I really love you, you know?" Eren said, pressing his forehead against mine, the tips of our noses brushing against each other.

"I love you too, you dork." I whispered back, turning my head slightly. "Now shut up and kiss me."

Eren grinned and pressed his lips to mine, gently at first, but growing more passionate by the second. I soon pulled away, however, both of us panting. I didn't want to go too far. Not yet. I gave Eren one last peck on the lips before letting him know that I was tired and going to bed. We said goodnight and I love you to each other, before I padded off to the room in Eren's house that I now call my own. I slept soundly that night.

a/n: heyyyyyyyyy guys, long time no see! sorry for the lack of updates this week! I meant to update on Thursday but I just didn't have time until now ;-; I'm sorry. anyways, enjoy this fluffy short filler chapter until tonight or tomorrow. don't worry, I have some good stuff planned ☆〜(ゝ。