The front door chimed as an incoming customer entered, "Welcome to Ichiraku Café." Through her peripheral vision she saw a pair of familiar purple heels clacking against the floor. Averting her eyes upward, she came to face with wide, baby blue eyes. "Ino?"

The rosette didn't bother to hide the disbelief in her tone.

"Hey Sakura," Ino began fidgeting with the ends of her scarf; "...can I talk to you for a minute?"

"...uhh—"

Sayuki took the piece of cloth out of her hand and began wiping down the counters, "Just go. It's not there's anyone to serve in this place anyways."

Sakura spared another glance at the silvery haired girl before removing her uniform's cap and untying her apron, "Alright."

Ino slid into the nearby booth, settling down. She muttered a quick 'thank you' as Sakura handed her a cup of hot tea, Ino wrapped her hand around the cup and took a small sip. After a couple minutes of silence, Ino cleared her throat. "I heard you were sick, are you feeling better?"

It shocked Sakura how casually the girl was talking to her as if they were friends. But she quickly covered it up, "Yeah. I'm getting better, still a little sick nothing too much."

"Our wedding is coming up soon...and...well Sasuke already found his best man." Ino laughed nervously. Biting her lips, Ino found that she was being quite cruel. "But I, on the hand...I'm still looking."

Ino eyes rose up to meet Sakura's emerald ones. "Sakura, would like to be my Maid of Honor?"

If Sakura happened to be sipping her tea at the time she was sure that she would've burnt her tongue by in taking the hot liquid too quickly or choking on her spit. And that was what happened.

"Pardon?"

"I know I'm being quite an evil witch...but you're the only one I got Sakura. I don't really have any friends at all; they're just a bunch of fangirls and kiss ups. We were/are enemies but out of all of the people I think I would choose you, my enemy, verses anyone else. Will please be my Maid of Honor?" Ino pleaded.

Sakura didn't know whether to take it as an insult or compliment, "Alright."

The two girls were quite shocked at Sakura's answer, even herself.

Ino's eyes immediately lit up with happiness, "Really?" Ino took Sakura's hand into her hand and practically shouted how grateful she was and how much fun it was going to be. The blond became her normal self again, being the bubbly girl she was minus the bitching.

"Whew, thank Kami, I don't have to ask Karin." Ino rolled her eyes. "That girl can even be more than a bitch than I can."

By the end of the night, Sakura couldn't deny that she actually enjoyed talking to Ino. 'Maybe, she's not so bad...'

The moment Sasuke excused himself from the table; she looked around, her hair swishing back and forth. Slyly, she reached over the table for his phone. Scrolling through his contacts, her eyes narrowed as she came to the one she was looking for. Typing a little more forcefully than necessary, she hit send.

Sasuke's footsteps echoed on the tiled floor as he started to head back to the table. In her haste of deleting that message from the archive, she didn't realize that Sasuke was already right behind her. Taking the phone out of her hand, he regarded her with a calculating gaze. "What were you doing with my phone?"

Her eyes searched for his figure in the dark night; the only source of light was the billboard sign. Squinting her eyes, she did a 360 but still couldn't find him anywhere. Walking to the edge of the roof, she decided to take a seat on the little bench and wait. What she didn't expect was to be roughly shoved out of her seat and thrown out to fall down into the bustling streets of Konoha.

Her instincts kicked in, telling her to grab a hold of the window ledge as she fell down about a level.

And to make matters worse, Kami decided that it was good time to let all hell pour down. Sakura's grip on the window sill was slipping as every second ticked by. It didn't quite help that the pedestrians below were gathering and shouting amongst themselves.

"Someone help her!" A person screamed.

"Call the firefighters!" Another shouted.

Thunder roared as the Sakura's fate began slipping through Kami's hand, she knew she couldn't hold on any longer.

"She's slipping!" The crowd held their breaths as she watched the rosette struggle against the fight to remain onto the ledge just a little more.

Her eyes stung as her vision became blurry, resting her forehead against the ledge she let herself lose all control of her emotions. Angry big, fat tears rolled down her cheeks as she blew out breaths of frustration. 'Why does everything happens to me? What the hell did I do in my past life to be punished like this?'

Sakura bit down on her lips so hard that she began to taste blood in her mouth, her grip was slipping at a rapid rate and there was no one to save her...not even Sasuke. Closing her eyes, 'Sasuke, help me.'

And that was it, Sakura felt the rough ledge of the window gone out as everything around her began to blur and the wind whipped through her hair. But suddenly, everything stopped. Beneath her, she heard the crowd cheer as she began to feel someone's hand wrapped around her own. Her eyes shot open as sea-foam eyes stared down at her, "Got you little sis."

----

[A/N]: Honestly... what did I even write for this chapter? I'm so sorry, this chapter has been on my laptop for the longest of time, I just needed to upload it. I promise I'll update again this weekend or Monday to make up for this crappy update...