Chapter 1

Garroth's POV

"Laurence, please help me!" I cried. I'm sick of having to be all nervous around Lady Aphmau. And my jerk of a best friend won't help me hint to her that I like her while still being subtle. He helped with Brendan confessing to Kawaii~Chan, and let me be real, I was not happy about that. And I may have attempted to sabotage a double date with a fish. But that doesn't matter as of now.
"No, Garroth. You know that hinting is not in my vocabulary. If you ask me, you will end up embarrassing yourself because straight-forward-ness is not in YOUR vocabulary. And I will get the blame for it. So no. Now, I have to go, we are both SUPPOSED to be on duty right now." I watch as he stands up and leaves.

With a heavy sigh, I went upstairs to get my sword and shield. I absolutely LOVE this guard tower that I call my home. On the first floor I have some prison cells, as well as the area that I use to train new guards, and upstairs I have my living area, with a small kitchen/dining room on one side, and a bedroom/storage for personal belongings room on the other side.
I don't know if I love it so much because I have secretly always wanted one, ever since I was a kid, and I never told anyone for the fear of seeming selfish, or because Lady Aphmau built it for me. Honestly, I think it's a little bit of both.

"Someone has a crush on my mom! Hehehe!" Said a giggling child. I spun around just in time to see the ghost child appear in front of me.
"Malachi! Were you spying on us?!" I said, horrified. The last thing I needed was for him to tell his mom what he heard.
"Maybe. Don't worry, I won't tell." He exclaimed, still laughing. I stayed silent for a minute. Malachi looked at me and his smile faded.
"You promise?"
"Promise" He said as his bright grin returned. Ugh, it is impossible to stay mad at this kid.
"Good. But now I need to punish you for spying!" I grinned mischievously as I lunged toward him. I grabbed him before he could get away and started tickling him. I love this kid like he were my son. I wish he was. Because that would mean I was married to my Aphmau.
Malachi broke free and ran out into the streets shrieking with laughter. Laughing, I got up and ran after him. I turned the corner and ran into the plaza behind Malachi, but as I raced after him, I slammed straight into Lady Aphmau. Uh oh.

She screamed as we both fell backwards. I looked around. Laurence and Dante were there with Malachi. Lucinda was here for a visit, and had been chatting to Kiki. And now everyone was staring at us.

"Looks like someone's having fun guarding the village." Aphmau laughed. I stayed there stunned, and then I snapped into action.
"By Lady Irene! I am so sorry!" I stuttered as I jumped to my feet and offered my hand to help her up. As she accepted, I felt myself blushing I to the first stripe of the rainbow. Man, am I glad that I wear this helmet all the time. Over Aphmau's shoulder I could see Laurence silently cracking up in the background. I mouthed him the word 'Quiet'. Then I realized that I was wearing my helmet and he wouldn't have been able to see it. Only I wasn't. It had fallen off when I fell and was now laying on the ground a few feet away.
"Awwww, you're blushing." Aphmau exclaimed, causing me to blush even more. Ugh, I just want to die right now. I'm so embarrassed.
Suddenly Laurence could not hold it back any more.
"Looks like you embarrassed yourself without my help!" He called as everyone in the plaza burst out laughing, except for me, and Aphmau of course.
"Huh?" She asked.
"N-Nothing" I stuttered in reply as I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I have never been more embarrassed in my life.
Aphmau noticed and her gaze softened.
"Garroth, do want to go for a walk? I'll come with." She asked quietly.
I looked up to face her. Then I nodded.
A/N--
Hai!! I just uploaded the first chapter of my first fanfic! Also this is the first author's note! And the first time we see Garroth's point of view. Yay! First time for everything!
But I will go on and say that if you are not caught up on Minecraft Diaries Season 2 and the Roleplay Side Stories, this book will not make sense. Also, this is NOT going to be like the original series and I will change the order of some events, as well as how they play out. So no hate if it isn't the same as the original YouTube series. And lastly, there will not likely be many Laumau moments, seeing as Aphmau has made it very clear that she is not interested in Laurence. But I kind of ship Laurence and Lucinda. Or Dante and Lucinda. So of you want that I can easily put that in. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
BAI!!

~Ninja