Jr.:Is something wrong?

Jaehee:Not really.Taehyung oppa kept on nagging at me.Why can't I spend time with my OWN future-husband?

Jr.:I'm sure he has good intentions.Maybe it was just that you reached home late.

Jaehee:Maybe it is...Anyway,I hope I don't sound like a creeper but does your room have windows?

Jr.:No...

Jaehee:Well,I just wanted to tell you that today is a starry night.It's beautiful.Having a window in my room is the best thing in the dorm.>~<

Jr.:Well...

I quickly stood up and walked out of my room."Where are you going?"JB Hyung asked.Without taking my eyes away from my phone,I answered,"Somewhere.But it's not outside the building so don't worry." When I opened the door,I heard JB shouting,"Don't take too long!"

Jaehee:Are you still there? :(

Jr.:Yes,I'm still here.I just..went up to the rooftop.And you're right.The stars are beautiful.

Jaehee:It's making me jittery again..

Jr.:Really?Do you want help to make it more jittery?

Jaehee:What?!?No..That would be worse.

I got a little more daring this time.

Jr.:Whatever,I'm still going to do that.^_^

Jaehee:Fine.

Jr.:The stars are beautiful,just like you.

Jr.:ARGHHHH!!I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT!!!

Jaehee:Ew oppa..I didn't know you were this corny.XD

Jr.:Hahahahh..I myself didn't know that too..

Jaehee:I miss you and I love you soooooo much

Jr.:Um....Me too?

Jaehee:Lol.It's me,Yura.

So that's why.I know Jaehee won't be so straightfoward like that.

Jr.:So where is Jaehee?

Jaehee(Yura):Next to me trying to snatch the phone.But she can't.ㅋㅋㅋ

Jr.: ...

Jaehee(Minwoo):Hello,sunbaenim!!I'm Han from Xfile but call me Minwoo!!

This is getting awkward.Why is everyone taking her phone?I want to text Jaehee..Not them.
ㅠ.ㅠ

Jaehee:Ok,now I'm back!Wait a second.

Jr.:Sure..

Jaehee:Finally,I'm ALONE!Luckily,Taehyung oppa didn't take my phone.Phew..

Jr.:Where are you now?

Jaehee:On the rooftop.Like you^^

Jr.:Then look to you left.

There was this one thing that I just discovered just now.Our dorms' building were just next to each other!Lucky!!But I don't think Jaehee knows.

Jaehee:It feels like a ghost is going to pop out if I do so.

Jr.:Just..Ok then. Now you wait.

I walked over to the side,seeing Jaehee's figure staring at the stars.I wanted to call her out but she was just too pretty that way.

Jaehee:Sooo?

(My Reaction by GOT7)
My eyes react.My ears react

Whenever I see you,whenever I hear your voice

My whole body reacts.It reacts first.

I really don't want to,but what do I do?

I can't control myself.

(From now on,it's like the normal storyline)

Jaehee turned and faced me."You stalker,"those words came out her mouth when she walked towards me."Hey!I just found out that we lived next to each other today!"I told her with my hands up in defense."Hm,"Jaehee hummed in reply and leaned in.The distance wasn't so far but it wasn't so close either.There was a light that shone on us.It felt as if we were in a movie.We stayed in that position,staring at each.Until Jaehee suddenly chuckled.

"Oppa,you look so handsome like this.Now I'm the one whose telling you this not Yura unnie," She said."Thanks.You look handsome too,"I told her.Jaehee gave me a glare then she bend down.Then something hard hit my arm."You deserve it,"Jaehee crossed her arms childishly.I chuckled lightly.I think I won't mind having dark circles if I'm spending my night like this..

My seventh chapter..Phew.This one's for KPOPDREAMLOVER.This user is one of my frequent readers and I actually wrote this chapter despite my busy day for her!(and everyone else)Thanks to all my readers.
:)