Ch.8-Who's Coming To Dinner?

Magsimula sa umpisa

The doctor scratched his head and said, "Maybe not the sleep with part."

"Maybe?" Pam said not believing her ears. "I'm going to tell you this, Emily, her friends, and I are so greatful and so thankful for your help. But she will not go on a date with you sir."

The doctor wore a smirk that pissed Pam off to no end and said, "What? You don't think she'd be interested?"

"No. I know she won't be interested. Wanna know how I know? Because she likes girls!" Pam shouted the last part causing heads to turn, including the doctor's boss.

"Chambers! A word, now", he said.

Pam was now the one who wore a smirk and said, "I think you better be getting back to work Doctor."

The man only glared at her before turning away.
------------------------------------------------

All four women settled into Pam's house. "Mom, what did you tell Doctor Chambers?" Emily asked her mother. Pam didn't want to lie to her daughter but she also didn't want anything to be awkward if she said everything out loud in front of everyone. She said, "I told him that we appreciate everything he's done to help you," which wasn't a conplete lie.

Pam dismissed the topic, "But let's talk about why we're really here. Now we all know that Alison and the other girls haven't been getting along lately. So Alison, Emily and I have set up a meeting for all five of you."

"W-why would you do that?" Alison asked, stuttering a bit. Pam looked to Emily who said, "Its important that you guys get along. Yea you haven't been the closest especially these last few years but I hate being caught in the middle."

Alison nodded her head in understanding. But then a curious thought came to her, "You said you set up a meeting? So that would mean that they know about it but how would you even get us in the same room?"

"Easy", Pam started, "I just bribed them with dinner. Who doesn't love free food?"

Alison laughed but it was the nervous kind of laughter. She just had a bad feeling about it but she didn't tell them that, instead she asked, "When's this meeting?"

"Its tonight actually. Sorry to just drop this bombshell on you", Emily said hoping that Alison wasn't pissed.

Reassuring her, Alison smiled and said, "Its alright. I just feel a lot of drama coming."

"Don't worry. They won't have a chance to gang up on you because I'm gonna be there this time", Emily told her before locking their fingers together. Pam and Remy smiled at their cuteness.

Before everyone knew it, it was 8:00pm which meant dinner which also meant meeting time. The doorbell rang and in came Aria, Spencer, and Hanna, the three girls Alison dreaded to see. They greeted Emily, Pam, and Remy. Surprisingly, they all gave Alison a smile. But she knew they were fake ones.

Everyone gathered around the table on the dining room and ate dinner peacefully. After catching up, Pam got to the point and said, "Ok. I think its time for why I invited you all here. Remy and I will just be in the other room."

Emily led the four girls to the living room, her in one chair, Alison in another, and Hanna, Spencer, and Aria all on one couch. "Sooo...", Spencer said. No one said anything for a while and Alison rolled her eyes knowing it was gonna be a long ass night.

Finally, the silence was broken by Emily of course, "So, where do we start?"

"Let's start with the root of the problem. But what could that be, oh yea...Alison", Spencer said snarkily.