Forty-four.

We finally arrive at my Mum's house, we all stood in front of the door. Everyone waited patiently for me to knock. I can't lie, I'm nervous. It's nerve-racking to see my brothers again, but also nerve-racking for my friends and my love to meet them too. I took a deep breath and gently knocked on the door. Louis stood behind me, his grip on Damien's car seat tight. Zayn and Niall stood around Louis and I awkwardly. While I'm in my head, the door opens. My sister, Gemma opens the door, looking at all of us before making eye contact with me and smiling brightly. "Harry!" She said excitingly. Gemma jumps forward, wrapping her arms around me. "Hey Gemma." I said softly, wrapping my arms around her and melting into her embrace. I think of Gemma as my little sister, but she's older than I am. "I haven't seen you in forever." Gemma says softly. She let's go of me, backing up slightly and placing her hand on her hip. "So are you gonna introduce me to your group of boyfriends or...?" She asks with a flirty undertone to her question. I throw my arm around Louis's shoulders, "This is my Louis, the love of my life." I said as I gently placed a kiss on his cheek. I look down at Damien sleeping, "This is your nephew, Damien." I said with a proud smile, "Holy fuck, I've never met my nephew!?" She said as she peeked into the car seat. I then turned my attention to Zayn and Niall, "These are my best mates. Niall, and Zayn. They're also together, don't get your hopes up Gemma." I told her with a playful smirk. Gemma looked Zayn up and down, and pouted slightly. "Well, come in. I'll let Mum know you guys have arrived." She said as she walked into the house. The four of us place our selves on the couch, Louis snuggled into my side. "Louis, it's been a while since we... you know." I said softly, "I know, maybe we'll have time later." Louis said as his cheeks became a bright peachy color, a small smirk curled on his lips. "Disgusting." I heard from behind me, I quickly turn my head looking at whoever commented. My nerdy brother Henry stands there, crossing his arms. I quickly stand up walking to hug my younger brother. He was the last one born, so to me he's the little brother. "Henry!" I yelled, as I wrap my arms around him, picking him up slightly. "Harry, you're being embarrassing." He replied as he blushed slightly. "How have you been little one?" I asked with a smile as I backed away from him. "Oh you know, life." He said with a soft chuckle. "Who is everyone?" He asked as he shyly looked over at the three boys sitting on the couches. "Where's Edward? I'd like to introduce everyone at the same time." I told him as I looked around. "Let me go get him, he's helping Mum with dinner." Henry told me, "Wow, Edward helping Mum? Insane." I said with a soft chuckle. As Henry grabbed Edward, I leaned against the back of the couch talking to Louis. "Oh shit! Is that Harry fucking Styles?" Edward yelled as he walked into the room. Edward and I have always were the closest. Him and I are extremely similar except that Edward is blonde, has way more tattoo's than I and he has no problem being a complete asshole to others no matter who they are. "Edward!" I replied back as I walked over to him, we both jumped towards each other embracing each other in a tight hug. "Fuck- I haven't seen you in so long. You look so different now." Edward said, chuckling. Edward than noticed Louis on the couch, watching our conversation. Edward immediately walked over to him. "And you are?" Edward asks with a smirk plastered on his face, he leaned him self onto the couch watching Louis carefully. "That's Louis." I replied, smiling softly as Louis. I then pointed at Zayn and Niall, "These are my best mates." I told him which earned a awkward hello from the two of them, Edward than brought his attention back to Louis, "What a darling he is." Edward then said, not breaking his eye contact with Louis, "Well, Louis is my darling." I said as I crossed my arms. "What a shame, the things I would have done to you." Edward said, still smirking at Louis. Louis gently bit his lip and his cheeks became a light color of red. "Nope." I said as I walked over to Louis, grabbing his arm and pulling him off the couch.

 I pulled Louis towards the backyard door, pulling him outside. I found a tree in the backyard and pushed him against it. My hand on the side of his neck, my other hands trailing up and down his body. "It must be way to long since we've fucked if you're biting your lip over my brother." I said as I placed my lips on the other side of his neck. "Harry I-" Louis began to say as I trailed my hand between his legs, rubbing his ever growing crotch. I remembered that on top of the tree was our old childhood treehouse. Louis and I crawled up the ladder, once in side Louis sat down and I crawled over him. Kissing him as I continued to rub my hand against the tent that has now formed in his pants. "Oh fuck!" Yelled Henry who was peeking his head into the entry way. "For fucks sake." I mumbled, placing my self next to Louis. Henry comes and places him self across from us while Edward makes his way next to Henry. "You two fucking?" Edward asks with a smirk displayed on his lips. "No." I replied as I crossed my arms and looked at him. "That's why Louis over there is hard as a rock, right?" Edward asks causing Louis to find some random, old pillow and throw it onto his lap. "Alrighty, what can we help you with? If it's nothing than get your asses on the ladder and leave." I said, rolling my eyes. "Bro, we brought drinks with us!" Henry said excitingly. I sighed, taking one of the bottles, popping it open and sipping on it. We all just sat together, looking around each other, studying little things. "I remember when we'd all come up here when things got rough." Edward said softly as he took a sip from his cold glass bottle. "Harry, things got worse after you were sent away..." Henry then mumbled. Louis looked at me puzzled, "Once you left, we had no one to protect us. You remember how back then Edward was just like me." Henry than added on. "I toughened up for Henry." Edward said as he crossed his arms, looking down at the wood ground that was slowly falling apart. "I want to say sorry, but it wasn't my choice." I said quietly. "Harry, what happened?" Louis asked, obviously feeling really left out on the conversation. "I killed too many people, I let the dark part of my mind control me, when it shouldn't have. I was found out for the murders and sent away, to spend the rest of my life in prison." I told him, keeping my attention at the ground. Louis let out a soft chuckle, "I think I would remember if someone looking like you popping up on the news for killing people when I was younger." Louis said, crossing his arms in a playful manner. "You weren't born yet." I said ever so quietly causing Louis to let out a soft gasp. "Very funny Harry." He said as he leaned against the wall of the tree house. "If this is all true, how old are you really Harry?" I looked at the other two, biting my lip gently. "Louis, we are 127 years old." I said to him, waiting to see his response. "B-but your sister, and Mum... they're normal aged." He replied, confused. "They're not demons like us, but since our 'wonderful' father is the Devil, we had made some arrangements that Mum and Gemma will live the same amount of time as us." I replied, looking at Edward and Henry, smiling softly at them. "Since you've changed me, does that mean that I have a LONG life ahead of me?" Louis then asked which received a nod from Henry. The four of us stayed quiet for a moment, too awkward to talk all until Edward decided to blurt out "You know what sounds great right now? A foursome." Which caused Louis and I to nearly choke. "Huh?" I asked, eyeing Edward suspiciously. 

When this chapter was originally made, in 2015, I had asked the current readers what they thought about a Styles x Tomlinson foursome. They had said yes, but as I am now almost 20. I feel I should ask again as I/others find it weird now, if you all want it I have no problem writing it for the next chapter but that's up to you all! I have already written it years ago, won't be a problem re-writing it again. :)