Fifteen.

I made my way to my next class which was Spanish class, I looked down at my phone only to notice that I was already late. I tried to sneak in as quiet as possible, only to look up and see that all eyes were on me. My teacher has asked me why I was late and I had explained that I was receiving help from my teacher and he had told me to get a note from the teacher explaining that. I put my backpack on my chair and made my way back to Harry's classroom, afraid that he might have a class I once again quietly opened the door, stepping inside slowly. To my horror, I saw Nathan sitting on Harry's desk, with his hand on the side of Nathan's face, his thumb on his bottom lip. It seemed I had just interrupted something, I froze in the doorway unable to speak. Harry looked at me, moving his hand quickly, his eyes widening. Harry quickly backed away from Nathan, "Louis.. fuck... i'm sorry.... nothing way happening!" He said, looking at me and then Nathan. Nathan let out a quiet chuckle at Harry's response, "That was nothing?" He said, looking at me smirking. "Come on Louis, even you can admit that was something." Nathan was now pointing to Harry's crotch, "Someone was certainly enjoying it." I shook my head, trying my very hardest not to cry. "Harry, I need a note for my class." I was able to get out, my voice sounding muffled. "After that i'll be out of your way, maybe you can fuck him while i'm in class too." I said walking towards the desk, waiting for my note. Harry grabbed a sticky note, writing down some lame ass excuse that I honestly didn't care about. If I had just brought my bag with me I wouldn't have to go back to the class upset, I would be on my way home. On my way back to class I wiped my tears away, the image of Harry and Nathan wouldn't stop replaying in my head. I really thought this man loved me, but fuck was I wrong. I walked back into my spanish class, handing the note to the teacher. He looked at me confused and told me to sit down. I barely did any work in the class, and quickly jumped up when the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and left the school. I slowly walked home, making sure to take the longest route so I could think. I arrived home, slowly unlocking the door. I knew Harry was home, and I knew I had to come up with type of plan on where I would be living because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay at someone's house who doesn't respect me at all, I also knew I wasn't going back to my parents house. When I entered, I saw a hand print of blood. I was extremely confused, and continued to walk around to see what had happened. I had followed the leading blood trail to the garage where Harry stood on top of a bloody puddle mopping. "What the fuck Harry!?" I yelled, he turned around quickly, walking towards me. "Harry stay the fuck away from me!" I yelled once again, Harry paused and said "Louis, I got rid of the problem... for you." I covered my mouth, "For me? For me Harry!?" I honestly laughed in horror. "What did you fucking do!?" I yelled again. "Louis, stop yelling... Nathan was an issue, a big issue... that issue is now gone." He told me, "Harry, YOU did that with him. YOU caused the issue, Nathan didn't force YOU to do what you did!' I told him, yelling a bit quieter now. "I know and i'm sorry, but I fixed this.. i'm showing you what I would do for you. I fucked up, I know... but look I killed him to show you what I would do to get your forgiveness." He told me. This man is completely manipulating me and I know it. Harry walked over to me, hugging me. I melted into him, because even though ALL that has happened I feel safe in his arms. "Harry, you're psychotic." I quietly said into his chest. I cried against him, but held onto him tightly. "I know Louis, I know." He said quietly, kissing the top of my head. "An angel who fell in love with a crazy, evil demon." Harry told me, his thumb resting on my chin to pull my face up to look at him. "Please know that no matter what I do, I love you." He said before wiping away my tears. "I hate you, but I also fucking love you." I said breaking eye contact with him. "You're a manipulator." I told Harry, he closed his eyes and kissed my forehead and making his way back to mopping. I walked away, making my way into bed and wrapping my self into the blanket crying my self to sleep. I was awoken by Harry slipping into bed and wrapping his arms around me, kissing my cheek. "Louis I hope you can forgive me, I love you... alot." He said quietly, only causing me to quietly cry again.