Forty-two.

I park the car out of my mum's house, I knew I was going to have to explain everything to her which made me somewhat nervous and I'm not sure why. Niall and Zayn got out of the car first and waited for me, I then followed. We made our way up to my mum's front door, I gently knocked just to let her know we're here and not to frighten her. My mum opens the door and flashes a soft smile at everyone, "Come in!" She said as she moved out of the way. I sat down on the couch, next to where Damien slept. Niall and Zayn sat on the other couch and my mum sat next to me. "What happened earlier?" She asked, "Liam kidnapped Damien, Zayn, Niall, and their daughter, Luna. Louis and I were supposed to go together and kill Liam so we wouldn't have to deal with any of this anymore, but Louis decided her would go alone while I was sleeping to try and save everyone because he felt that he'd rather sacrifice him self for everyone else. When I had arrived their daughter had already passed, some fighting happened and we thought we had killed him. As Zayn and Niall mourned the loss of their daughter Liam tried to shoot me, instead he hit Louis. Louis is in a coma, and we had found out he was pregnant but the bullet killed the fetus instead of Louis..." I explained. My mum immediately looked over at Zayn and Niall and said her condolences. "Harry, you were in jail. I got the call and was told I could bail you out but I didn't have enough, how'd you get out?" My mum asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I know she was hinting at me escaping, "Father dearest bailed me out." I said, rolling my eyes. "How nice of him." She said softly, "Nice? He was the one who sent Liam to kill Louis." I said with a sarcastic chuckle. "I despise that man." My mum mumbled, which I nodded to. "Oh by the way, I wanted to let you know that your brothers are coming home next week. They miss you." My mum informed me. "Brothers?" Niall asked, "Mate, we've known you for so long, yet we don't you have brothers?" Zayn then asked. "We're triplets, I try not to talk about them since they annoy me." I told them, crossing my arms, "How come they were never in school with us?" Niall asked, "Well, when my mum decided to send us all off to school, they decided to not to go and wanted to hide. I on the other hand agreed to it more than they did due to the reason that I hoped I would find other and make friends that are just like me." I replied, chuckling. "I can't wait to meet them." Zayn chuckled, elbowing Niall in his side softly. "Yeah yeah." I said as I picked up Damien, cradling him in my arms. "We should get going mum, it's late." I told her as I stood up, opening up my free arm to hug her. "Thank you for watching Damien, I'll let you know if there's any updates on Louis?" I said to her, my mum hugging me in return, "Of course." She said, hugging Niall and Zayn goodbye. 

ONE WEEK LATER

I woke up as early as I could, which I have been doing all week. I wanted to arrive at the hospital as early as possible. I leave Damien at home with Zayn and Niall and they usually come to the hospital once they wake up. I stopped at a café to pick my self up some iced coffee so I could stay awake. I finally arrived at the hospital and sat by Louis's bed side, talking to him as if he could hear me. Holding his hand and kissing it. All I hope is that Louis can hear me, even if he can't at least it gives me some type of comfort. After a few hours, Zayn and Niall pop up in the room with Damien. "Anything new?" Zayn asked as he sat on the edge of Louis's hospital bed. Niall handed me Damien who I sat on my lap, bouncing him on my leg. "No, nothing yet." I  mumbled, looking down at Louis. All I want is for him to wake, this is all my fault... simple as that. My phone started to ring, I held Damien close in my arms and picked it up. "Hello?" I asked, confused. "Harry!" Said as voice that could only be Edward's "Edward, hi!" I said faking the excitement. "We've just arrived at mum's house when are you coming by?" Asked Edward, "I'll be by later, I'm at the hospital right now." I told him as I stood up, standing by the window. "Oh yeah, mum told me all about that, well we miss you and can't wait to see you." Edward said with a chuckle, "Yeah yeah, I'll be there later." I said, rolling my eyes. "Harry, I know you're not gonna show up unless I tell mum, bec-" Edward then was cut off by Zayn calling my name. I quickly turned to see Louis with his eyes open, "Uh, Edward... I'm gonna have to call you back." I said before quickly hanging up on him. "Louis!" I yelled, rushing to his side. "Harry? What happened?" He asked, looking at all of us. "We'll talk about that later. You're awake and that's all that matters." I told him, sitting Damien down next to Louis. "Say hi to dada!" I said excitedly, "Hi baby." Louis cooed as he held Damien's little hand. "Harry, whose Edward?" Louis asked with a half chuckle, "One of my brothers." I said smiling softly, "Huh?" Louis asked, taken by what I had just said. "You'll meet them, don't worry. Let's get a doctor in here so we can get you home as quickly as possible, darling." I said as I bent down to kiss Louis. "The hospital breath, love." I said, teasing Louis. "You love it." He said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and smiled, I honestly was so happy to see Louis like this again. I missed him with my whole heart.