Sixteen.

It's the next morning, and i'm sitting in the car with Harry. We were on our way to Starbucks, Harry and I haven't really been talking since yesterday. It was extremely awkward in the car. "Harry, you alright you seem a little tense?" I said, realizing that he's acting angrier than I am, and I witnessed him murder someone. Harry gripped the steering wheel tighter. "I'm fine." He said, rolling his eyes. "What the fuck??" I asked, extremely confused on why this man is upset. My phone started ringing, only to see Liam calling. I nudged Harry with my elbow showing him who was calling. Harry's eyes widened, pulling over to the side of the street. I picked it, "Hey Liam." I said as normal as possible, "Hey Louis, i'm worried." Liam replied, my heart fell into my ass. "Worried about what?" I asked, my hands shaking. "Nathan, he hasn't responded to me at all since yesterday." Liam said, his voice sounded sad. "That's weird, I don't know mate." I replied, honestly not knowing what to say. Liam sighed, "Well, I'm going to drive to his house and see what's up, i'll talk to you later." Liam responded. "Good luck Liam, love you!" I said, quickly hanging up on him. I dropped my phone on my lap, and threw my head back. "Louis, i'm sorry." He said quietly. I shook my head, trying to calm my self done. "Harry, what is done is done, stop talking." I told him, opening the window. 

Harry got me the Starbucks I wanted, he told me he had a few items of Nathans that he had to dispose. Not wanting to be included, I still agreed anyway to go to go along. On the way to Nathan's grave I thought about calling the police and being safe and escape this nightmare, but i'm not sure what stopped me from doing all that. Harry parked the car in the woods, telling me to stay in the car. As usual I didn't listen, quickly getting out and standing next to him as he started to dig up his grave. "Louis, what the fuck did I say about staying in the car!" I bit my lip and backed away from him, going to sit on the edge of the open trunk. Harry popped back up, throwing the shovel into the trunk again, "Why don't you listen to me?" He ask, his hand gently wrapping around my neck, I bite my lip looking at him. "I'm sorry.." I said quietly, his hand tightening a little more, "Sorry... what?" He asked, I knew exactly what he wanted me to say. "I'm sorry, daddy." Harry quickly pressed his lips against mine, why the fuck do I want to fuck this manipulating murderer. He quickly moved his lips down the side of my face, down to my neck. "H-Harry... not here..." I beg, his hand grabbing mine and moving it to his crotch, "Do you feel that?" He asked, I bit my lip and nodded. Harry led me into the backseat of the car, pushing me down and placing him self over me. "Harry please, not here..." I beg him, looking at him seriously. "Harry I would love to fuck you, just not here... Please." I beg once again, Harry sits up and rubs his eyes. "I'm sorry." He says quietly, "For what?" I ask him confused. I'm always confused with Harry, literally always. "For trying to fuck you, and pushing so hard for it to happen." He says, looking emotionally distressed. "Uh, Harry... you're fine... it's just not safe here?" I say STILL confused. I sit up and lean onto him, kissing his shoulder. Harry kisses the top of my head, getting out of the car and moving to the front, I quickly follow him sitting in the passenger seat. Harry turned on the car and started heading back into the city, his hand resting on my thigh. "Let's go see Niall and Zayn." He said quietly, I looked and him and let out a small smile and nodded. 

We arrived at Niall and Zayn's apartment, we got out of the car and made our way to their door. Once we arrived there, I knocked on the door, Harry looked at me and then moved closer to the door. "What?" I whispered, "Listen." He said, as I moved closer to the door, listening carefully. "They're fucking!" I whispered yelled, looking at Harry and giggling. Harry chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully, bending over to lift up the door mat and taking the spare key, opening the door. We quietly made our way inside, Harry grabbing my hand pulling me towards where the moans are coming from. Harry quickly opened the door, "Mind if we join lads!?" He said yelling, causing the two men to jump up quickly, covering them selves. I quickly covered my eyes, turning around, "GET THE FUCK OUT HARRY!" Zayn yelled, "Or what?" Harry said, chuckling. I didn't see what had happened but I heard and noise, and then all of a sudden Harry slightly picked me up, moving me away from the door way. "Someone's mad at you." I teased, sitting down on the couch and laying back slightly. Harry sat next to me, leaning on me. I turned my body, and laid my legs across Harry's. A disheveled Niall and Zayn made their way into the living room. "Hello lovebirds." I said to Niall, who just blushed and smiled at me. "Fuck you, Harry." Zayn said to Harry, as he sat down getting ready to roll a blunt. Harry laughed at Zayn, getting a lighter out of his pocket and throwing it to him. "Harry has something to tell you both!' I said, pulling out my phone, seeing that Liam had texted me MULTIPLE times. Zayn and Niall brought their attention to Harry, looking at him intensely. "So, uh... I made a very bad mistake.." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing it in a reassuring way. "... and I fixed the problem, but it did include murder, and the murder was of Louis's best friend's boyfriend..?" Harry said, adding a weird smile to the end of the sentence to I guess make it less awkward. "Mate, are you an idiot?" Niall asked, to which I nodded. "What the fuck are you going to do?" Zayn asked,  Harry shrugged in response. "I hid the body, cleaned everything up nicely, issue is just Liam." Harry replied, rubbing his temples now. 

"We'll figure it out." Zayn replied, not caring very much. Lighting the blunt and taking a deep hit. "Don't worry." Niall said with a cheeky smile. I grabbed Harry's hand, gripping it tightly in reassurance.