Five.

I walked out of the school, knowing no one would talk to me I put my headphones listening to "R.I.P 2 my youth" I stand awkwardly, waiting. I finally hear a car beep. It was Harry. Finally. I get into the car, "Hello Lou" He smiles, "Hello Daddy." making us both laugh. Harry drives to his new job, which I don't really know what it is.  

We walk into the Tattoo and piercing place called "Black and Blue" Harry walks in, two men stand there, one with blonde hair, and the other with Black hair. "Hey Harry, first day. Correct?" Harry nods. 

"Zayn, Niall... this is my...friend Louis. He, uh is just here for kinda support." He says smiling. 

Zayn smiles at me and then looks at him phone, and then at the book on the front desk. "We don't have another client till 6:30, we'll be free till then." Harry nods and smiles, grabbing my hand. He sit's on the counter, and I stand between his legs. We smile at each other. Harry looks over at Zayn and Niall, and we see them staring at each other. You could cut the air, it was so thick with sexual tension. 

Harry grabs the thing closest to him, a roll of paper towels. He aim's right between the two men. The both jump, "If you would like to go to the back room, and we'll make sure no one comes in here." Harry says as he winks. "We're not uh...dating. But if you guys would like you could go to the room." Zayn winks back us. "We're not dating either." Me and Harry start laughing. "Well, not yet." He smiles.