Thirty-nine.

Harry's pov.

I continued to walk around the house, finding a room with chairs and ANOTHER note on one of the chairs. I sigh picking it up and reading it. Liam explains that he wanted this to be a game since he has Louis now, he gave me yet another address. As I'm walking out the house I notice I step into some type of puddle, I look down to see that I had stepped into a puddle of blood. "Oh fuck! No no no!" I yell, a million thoughts going through my head. I quickly run to the car, throwing the address into my phone. As I start driving towards my next destination I decide to turn on the radio.

"A British man who faked the credentials of a teacher is suspected to have killed a student before running away with another student and two other men. Please visit our website for a picture of the man and the student who ran away with him, if you see them anywhere please don't be afraid to contact the police right away."

Fuck, we're being looked for on top of all this shit. I finally arrive at at a place that looks like a fucking warehouse. I sigh as I get out the car, opening the trunk and seeing if I could find any extra bullets. I grab a few, throwing them into my pocket. I walk up to the warehouse entrance, and open the door slowly. My grip on my gun tight, I was ready to shoot at any moment I could get. I see Liam standing in front of three chairs, Zayn, Niall, and Louis sit tied to them. Zayn and Niall have bruises on their faces, and dried blood around their lips and nose. Damien lays on the floor softly crying while Luna lies next to him not moving. As I walk towards Liam who has his back facing me, he says to Louis, "Aw, looks like lil ole Harry isn't coming to save the day!" He says with a chuckle. As I now stand behind Liam, I place the barrel of the gun to the back of his head, "Oh come on Liam, don't you think God would be upset with you for killing them?" I say as I position my finger ready to shoot a bullet right into the back of his fucking head. Liam chuckles, "God?" He asks, "Yes fucking god, you're a fucking angel dumbass!" I yell at him. Liam slowly turns to face me, his eyes are black, the halo no longer over his head. "It's a disguise." He says with a smirk, "Wanna know why, pretty boy?" He asks, I look at him confused and nod. "Your father sent me. After you killed me, I was presented with an opportunity that I just couldn't say no to, and that was to kill Louis. Your father has his own reasons, but mine was for you to feel the guilt I yearn for you to feel." He tells me with a stupid fucking smile plastered on his face. My father fucking sent him to kill my Louis, I did what my father wanted... I had children that's what he fucking wanted. "Your father wanted you to find a beautiful girl who would produce children, who would seduce others so that you could kill easier, not a man who won't do shit for you, who fucking had demon kids out of pure fucking luck! Let's not forget Harry, your father doesn't want a faggot as a son..." He said. The rage that filled my body caused me to just straight up punch him, "Is that all you got!" Liam yelled standing back up, wiping the blood from his nose onto his arm. I punched him again, as he fell to the ground I kicked him as hard as I possibly could in the stomach. "Just fucking shoot him, mate!" Zayn yelled. I bent down, pointing my gun at his head once again, "Fuck you." I said before spitting on him which caused him to chuckle. I pressed the trigger, shooting a bullet straight through his head. I stood up closing my eyes for a moment, dropping the gun onto the floor. I then make my way over to the boys, untying them from the chairs. I then quickly pick up Damien, cradling him in my arms. I then grab Louis, pulling him into a hug, kissing him. I turn to the sound of sobbing, seeing Niall crouched over Luna, Zayn sitting with his arm around Niall also crying. "W-What happened?" I asked, handing Damien to Louis as I rushed to Zayn and Niall. "H-He killed...Luna!" Niall said as he picked up his daughter's lifeless body. I hear some background nose, but ignore it. I then hear Zayn yell Harry, I turn my attention to what ever he was looking at.

What the fuck, how is he still fucking alive. I see Liam with a hole in his head, holding a gun in my direction. Thankfully my gun laid next to me, I quickly pick it up and stand up. "Why won't you fucking die?" I ask as Liam shoots at me, the bullet grazing my shoulder. "Fuck..." I wince, shooting him in the chest and head as many time as I was allowed by my amount of bullets. I drop the gun, throwing my hand around my slightly injured arm, bringing my attention back to Luna. I grab her small hand, holding it tightly. Her small hand is cold, pale and extremely limp. "I'm sorry..." I whisper to her, this is my fault. I stand up to give Niall and Zayn some space, walking over to Louis who is now sitting. I sit next to him, "You okay, darling?" I ask as I grab his hand, noticing that it's also limp.

"L-Louis!"