Seventeen.

I'm awoken by the sound of my phone vibrating, not even thinking I quickly pick it up. "Hello?" I say with a groggy voice. "Nathan texted one of his friends that he was on his way to Harry's that day! I swear to god, Louis. Did Harry fucking kill him? Louis, did you hear me!? Answer me!" Liam yelled through the phone. "I uh, Liam think rationally right now. I'm with Harry all the time, Harry didn't do anything. I promise." I told Liam, regretting the promise I had just made, because it was a lie, I just lied to my bestfriend for Harry. Liam let out a sigh of relief, "Ok... ok. I'm sorry Louis I'm just worried ya'know." He replied, "Liam I know, I would be worried too. Just have hope, that's all you can have right now." I said quietly, trying my hardest to fight back the tears forming in my eyes. "Well, because Harry was the last person who may have seen Nathan, the police are on their way to talk to him." Liam said, my body tensed up. "I uh okay yeah, let me uh wake Harry up so he's ready, I'll talk to you later Liam, I love you." I said, this could honestly be the last time I talk to Liam, I had to let him know I love him. "Alright, I love you too." He said quietly before hanging up on me. I quickly turned to wake Harry up as quickly as I can, "H-Harry the police are coming, you have to get ready." I said. Harry's eyes opened as quickly as they could, he stood up quickly putting on clothes that were laying on the floor. "Louis fucking get ready!" He yelled at me, "Harry just lie to them or something, where are we going?" I asked standing up and putting some clothes on. "I'm not taking any chances, we're leaving." He said as he threw some clothes into a backpack, looking for important things he might have to bring. I stood in the middle of the room, wiping the tears from my face. Harry had finished packing his things, he quickly walked over to me, hugging me and kissing my forehead, "Louis, we have to go." He said quietly. As Harry and I speed to his car, Harry is desperately texting someone. I throw my few items into his back seat, as he does the same. I get into his car and put on my seatbelt, safety first... I guess. As we start driving away Harry asks me "Did you tell Liam?" I look at him confused on why he would think I would just out him like that, "No Harry, I didn't fucking tell Liam. Why the fuck would I?" I asked, offended. "Liam is your bestfriend, I'm just a psychotic murderer. I would think you would stay by your best friend's side." Harry said as his hands tightened on the steering wheel. "You're right Harry, I SHOULD be by Liam's side, but my heart wants me by your side. Anyways, Nathan texted someone saying he was on his way to see you. That's why they're coming." I told him, I looked out the window still wondering where we were going. Harry's phone starts ringing. "Pack it all up, I don't give a fuck." Harry said straight to the point. I realized that we're on our way to Zayn and Niall's.

I sit in the car as Harry runs up to Zayn and Niall's door, unlocking it quickly and entering. The three men come out, with two suitcases. Zayn looks like he always does, Niall on the other hand looks worried. The three of them have a small conversation before making their way to my direction. I quickly get out of the car, joining the others. "Louis, go with Niall. Zayn and I are gonna get rid of our car." He tells me, I shake my head. "Harry I'll come with you. I have to be with you right now." I told him, he bites his lip and looks over at the other two and then says "Fine." I grab Harry and I's bags from the back seat bringing it to Zayn and Niall's car. I get back in with Harry, his hand laying on my thigh, I intertwine my fingers with his. We made our way to some sort of fisher's lake. Harry and I get out, checking the car of anything important. Harry taped a heavy rock to the gas pedal so it would drive forward, crashing into the lake. As I turn around I see Zayn and Niall arrive, Niall gets out to allow Harry to take the passenger seat leaving Niall and I in the back seat. "Where are we going Haz?" Zayn asks, as we drove away. Niall nudges me and whispers "Road trip." I giggle at Niall, both of us turn our attention to Harry and Zayn, we look at each other and then back at the two... "Road trip!" We yell.

"Would you two shut up." Zayn and Harry say in unison before laughing.