Nineteen.

"You heard me Styles." I replied, backing towards the window, "You didn't think that was information to tell me as quickly as possible?" He yelled, "Harry are you dumb, I just fucking read about it!" I yelled back. I started to tear up, why is Harry yelling at me like this? "Zayn pull over." He told him, not taking his eyes off of me. "Uh yes sir?" Zayn replied, pulling over. Harry swiftly got out of the car, I watched as he made him way to my side of the car, opening the door and taking off my seat belt, pulling me out of the car. Harry then pushed me onto the side of the car, his grip on my wrist tight. It's going to certainly bruise. Harry got close to my face, "Are you pregnant?" He asked me, I bite my lip trying not to just break down and start crying. "Louis, fucking answer me." He spat out at me. "I don't know Harry!" I yelled back, causing Harry to step back, "I-I don't know..." I said again but quieter and defeated. Harry stands in front of me his fingers on the bridge of his nose. I can't lose Harry, and I definitely can't lose him over a unborn baby that may not even be a thing. "Alright, I'm just going to have to tell him, he's going to want the baby." Harry whispered to him self. "Who Harry?" I asked as I rubbed my bruising wrist, Harry looked back at me, and then at my wrist. "Shit baby, did I hurt you? I'm sorry..." He said grabbing my wrist gently, kissing it. I ignored him, "Harry who will want our baby?" I asked again, "What? No one." Harry replied, now holding my hand. "Let's get back in the car, okay?" He said, helping me back into the car. Harry got back in with me, he now was resting his head on my shoulder. I knew it was better to probably just not force the subject about this certain person so I decided to drop it, even though it hasn't left my mind since. 

(Hello, so as you all know I'm rewriting these chapters so that they would be longer and make more sense. I did write this when I was fourteen and I'm now almost twenty, so this obviously needed some updating, lol. I'm trying my hardest to keep the storyline the same, so I apologize for this shorter chapter I just couldn't think of anything to add onto this certain part of the storyline, so once again I apologize.)