Two.

I wake up on the couch in the house that was having the party. I groan and stretch. I walk around the house, people sleep everywhere, some people sit in the kitchen looking for food. I open door, seeing naked couples laying in bed. Liam lays in bed with a girl, she's pretty. She wakes to see me looking at them. She looks at Liam and then me and starts screaming. "GET OUT OF THE ROOM!" I ignore her requests, moving to next to the bed. Shaking Liam, "can you drive me home?" I ask, the girl sits there. "No he's driving me home" I roll my eyes at him, "You gonna take your best friend home or some slut?" I ask him, he jaw drops. She shakes her head, grabbing her clothes and running out of the room. "Aw, come on mate, you didn't have to be so mean." He tells me sitting up, "Hey, she had an attitude!" I say in my defense. 

»»»»»»»»

"Good morning mum." I said as I made myself some tea. "Hello, where were you?" I took a deep breath. "I was at uh, Liams." I tell her quickly taking a sip of tea and looking at the cup as I drank. "Okay, just wanna make sure you weren't at that party last night." She says, smirking. I laugh, taking another sip of tea. "You were!" She says laughing, "Look Louis, just tell me text time and let me know...it was down the street I would have been fine with you going silly." She tells me, I nod and smile.

I went up stairs and put some decent clothes on, I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of black vans, and a dark green sweater. 

While I fix my hair, I hear my name being called out "Louis WIlliam Tomlinson get your arse down here!" I quickly run down stairs. 

I peer around the corner, "Yes mummy?" Lottie and Fizzy stand frozen. Lottie was in the middle of doing her makeup, Fizzy writing something for school. "You're in deep shit Louis." Lottie mumbles. The twins run into the living room, stopping on there tracks looking at the door. I stand there confused. 

My mum stood in front of the open door, hand on hip. She turns around, her face filled with anger, since she turned I am able to see whose at the door. Standing there is Harry.

You can see his long wavy hair, he has round reading glasses on. He stands there smiling, what a big goof. I walk over to the door, "You left your phone at my house, babe." We winks handing me my phone. I stand on my tippy toes, kissing his cheek. I shut the door. 

"Louis, where you even at the party last night?" She asks, "Let me explain, we were playing truth or dare and my dare was to talk to the new neighbor." I tell her. "Then why does he have your phone, which YOU left in his house." She says, her face is getting red. "Because he invited me to talk, at one point he needed to use the bathroom so I went on my phone and when he came back, I put it down and I obviously must have forgotten it." I tell her, walking away. She grabs my hair, "Louis, I don't care that you like boys. Don't care one bit, but if you catch feelings on one of the devil's children... Nothing good will come from this." I shake my head, walking away.

»»»»»»»

I walk into my room, I had just taken a shower. I sit down, and my phone buzzes. 

Unknown; Hello love. -H

Me; Who is this? x.

Unknown; The man whom your mum doesn't like. :)

Me: Ohh, my lovely one night stand. ;)

Unknown; True, I am quite lovely. Question tho.

Me; Yes Mr Styles?

Unknown; May I come to your house, and we get to know eachother?

Me; wHAT? why? and how would that work, my mum hates you.

Unknown; There's a window, I can sneak in, and sneak out later. 

Me; fine be.quiet.

Unknown; I'll try, by the way nice towel. ;)

Me; Ew, what the fuck old man!?

Me; I'm kiiiiiiidddddiiiinnnnggg

Me; Harry?

Unknown; I'm crying, i'm reporting you for bullying. .

And with that Harry opens my window, crawling in.