Thirty-two.

I was finally released from the hospital, the weirdest thing about this all was that the hospital had no recollection of me having twins just Damien, I guess the Devil does work hard. We made it home, I walked into the house placing Damien and his car seat on the couch. Niall walked into the living room holding Luna in his arms who was making small sounds. "How's Damien?" Niall asked as he sat next to me watching me take him out of his car seat, "He's good, doesn't cry that much. He's a happy baby." I said, cradling him in my arms, studying this perfect little being. "How are you doing?" Niall asked, giving me a sympathetic smile. "Not well, but I'm trying to forget about it all since there's nothing I can do. I'm grieving a child who isn't even dead." I told him, trying my absolute hardest not to cry. Niall rubbed my hand, he was sad too. "Where's Harry?" Niall asked, looking around confused. "He said he had to talk to Zayn about something, do you know what it's about?" I informed and then asked him. He shook his head, "No, I have no clue." He said with a shrug, "Enough about sad things, can we talk about how Luna and Damien are gonna grow up being bestfriends!" He said smiling, bringing Luna closer to Damien her hand gently touching his head. "Yeah, I'm actually really happy about that." I said smiling at the two, Luna and Damien are extremely close in age Luna's only about a month and a half older. Harry all of a sudden popped up, walking into the living room and standing in front of Niall and I, "Niall, do you mind watching Damien for a little?" He asked and Niall slowly nodded. Harry extended his hand for me to grab, which I did. I followed Harry into our bedroom, and sat on the bed. Harry closed the door behind him, quickly coming over to me to stand in front of me. "Harry, my body is way too exhausted to do anything sexual." I said with a giggle, Harry pushed me down so that I was laying down. He crawled over me, looking down. I was bloody confused on what was happening, was he really just going to ignore what I just said. "I'm sorry, I should have done this sooner." He said, I looked at him panicked. "H-Harry?" I said, he had my arms held down by his hands, my legs also held down my his. It seemed that Harry was about to kiss me instead his mouth widened, his pitch black eyes staring into mine. My mouth widen but not by my control, my throat tightened first. Then my vision started to diminish, and then an intense pain started in my head and then slowly flowed down my body. My heart felt like it started to cramp, I wanted to scream but I couldn't I had no control over my body. It then felt as if a ball of air moved through my body and out of my mouth into Harry's. As soon as my vision went completely away I passed out. 

I woke up in bed, my body no longer feeling as sore and exhausted as it was feeling earlier on. I felt more awake than I had in years. I quickly stood up, I caught a glimpse of my hand which was paler than normal. I rubbed my eyes, it felt like my vision was clearer than normal which confused me. I can see perfectly fine, but this was different. I walked into the living room. Harry was standing holding Damien, and Niall and Zayn were cuddling with Luna in-between them. "Harry?" I said interrupting their conversation, still confused on what the fuck happened. Everyone looked at me shocked, "Well this look certainly suits you." Zayn says with a smirk, I looked at him confused and turned to the mirror seeing my reflection. My eyes were black, my skin a bit paler, and at that moment I finally realized what had happened. "Harry!" I yelled, not being able to take my eyes off my self. Harry popped up by my side looking in the mirror to look at me, "Why the fuck did you turn me like that?" I asked, looking at Harry now. "What do you mean?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. "Harry I literally thought you were murdering me..." I said, my hand on my hip. "Louis, it had to be done, and I didn't want to tell you beforehand incase you changed your mind or got too scared." He said, biting his lip. "Well Harry, I think I would've been less afraid if it was explained to me first. I didn't give you consent to change me." I said with a giggle. "Consent isn't something to joke about." Harry replied, now looking slightly angry. "I-...What?" I asked confused on how he was acting, "What ever, hand me my son." I said extending my arms to grab Damien, "How many days has it been?" I asked, "A week." Harry replied as he now leaned against the wall. "Wha-" I said shocked, "Yeah, even though it feels like everything happens right before you pass out, but your body has to change and get accustomed to this new...life." He explains to which I just nod. "Weird." I reply, kissing the top of Damien's head. "You hungry?" Harry asks, moving closer to me. I look up at him and nod, "mhm." Harry walks into the kitchen, "Breakfast for everyone?" He asks loudly which he gets yes's from everyone. 

(There are no demon-ish manips of Harry and Louis, so I had to take a manip and give them black eyes. I think Louis turned out really well, Harry on the other hand not so much.)