Twenty seven.

During Niall's little birthday party there was definitely sexual tension going on between Harry and I. The moment everyone decided to go to bed, Harry and I ran to our room. Harry picked me up and pushed me against the wall, kissing me. "W-We haven't done this in a while..." I mumbled against his lips, "I know, but... fuck." Harry moaned slightly against my lips, he turned us around letting me fall onto the bed, "Don't hurt the babies, okay?" I said, biting my lip. Harry pulled my hoodie off, along with my sweats. "Darling, the babies are here." He said pointing to my growing stomach, he then moved his finger down a little lower. "I'll be here, no where near the babies." He than said, he made his way out of his clothes. As I watched him, my dick slowly started growing. Anyone that has seen Harry could completely agree with me, this man makes you hard... simple. Harry climbed on top of me to reach over to the night stand, pulling out a bottle of lube. Harry moved the hair out of his face, he spread my legs open and placed some lube onto his finger, sliding it around my entrance. He looked at me, making eye contact as he pushed his finger inside of me. I parted my lips slightly, letting out a small moan. "So fucking... tight." I threw my head back as Harry fingered me, "Let's add another." He mumbled, slipping another in. My back arched, I let out a sharp breath, "Fuck." I moaned a little louder. Harry pulled his fingers out, his poured some lube onto his hand, wrapping his hand around his dick. "Fuck, I can't wait to be inside of you." He whispered. I bit my lip in anticipation, ready for him. Harry hovered him self over me, my legs wrapped around his torso. His hand next to my head, he aligned him self to my entrance. We made eye contact with me and he pushed him self into me slowly. My back arching from pain and pleasure, my head thrown back. Harry gently kissed my neck, thrusting into me ever so slowly. My hands gripped his biceps, I moaned his name ever so quietly, trying not to be loud. "Moan for me, baby." He whispered in my ear, Harry sped up his thrust causing me to have no control over my moans. My moans were loud erratic, I didn't think they could get any louder until Harry positioned him self at the perfect angle. He repeatedly hit the spot, my body became tense as I pulled my self up to be closer to his body. My hands scratched down his back as I came on both of our stomachs, my moans as loud as they could possibly be. Harry quickly wrapped his hand around my throat in the middle of my orgasm, whispering in my ear "Not that loud." My legs started to shake, this orgasm feeling like it would never end. As I finally came down from the feeling of ecstasy, Harry kept his hand around my throat picking up his pace in thrusting, I could tell by his body movements he was close. My hand reaching down to play with my self. "You gonna cum for daddy twice?" Harry groaned at me, I nodded and moaned his name. Harry's moans becoming faster and louder, my own movements on my dick becoming faster. Harry thrusted into me one last time as hard as he could, his lips parting widely, loud groans escaping his lips. His hand around my throat, tight. At the same time, I was able to bring my self into a second orgasm. I nearly screamed with this one, both of us grabbing at each other, both of our bodies tense. The both of us moaning each others name as loud as we possibly could. We looked at each other, breathless, "Holy fuck." Harry said, looking at me and chuckling. "That... was amazing." I replied to him, biting my lip. He basically collapsed on top of me, but I had to push him off of me to be safe for the babies. Don't need this 6 foot tall man squishing them. Harry cuddled into my side, "Goodnight, baby boy." He whispered before falling fast asleep. I kissed his forehead, "Goodnight, baby." I whispered back, seeing the lights were still on and I didn't want to disturb Harry... or my self, I decided we're just sleeping with the lights on tonight. 

(This is gonna be some TMI, but seeing how I wrote smut as a virgin compared to not being one... WHEW the smut is much better now.)