Thirty-seven.

Louis's pov.

I was fueled by anger, the negative thoughts running through my mind we're chaotic. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly. As I'm trying to make it out of the door, I yank on his hand because he just chose not to move. "Harry, let's go!" I say with an attitude. I turn to him, looking at him. Harry shoves his hand into his pocket, pulling something out. "I know this isn't the time, nor is it how I wanted this to happen but I'm afraid of what might happen so I feel it's best to do it now. If one of us doesn't make it out of this, Louis... I want to be engaged to you." Harry said as a tear fell down his cheek, "H-Harry..." is all I could let out. Harry got down onto his knee, holding out his hand which had a small ring placed in the middle of his palm, "Louis, please marry me." He said, he didn't even ask. I tried to hold in my tears, but i felt them slide down my cheeks, "Yes Harry, I will marry you. I'm yours now, forever, and always." I said to him, smiling down at him. Harry slipped the ring onto my finger, and stood up, pulling me into him, kissing me. "I love you, I really do." He said quietly against my lips. "I love you more." I said back. Harry pulled back, smiling at me. "I know this is stupid, but two babies are somewhere without clean diapers... they will need to be changed." Harry said to me, which I slightly sighed. "Unfortunately, you're right." I agreed with slight annoyance, I'd rather my son absolutely shit everywhere and on me if it means he's alive, but he is right Luna and Damien will be a mess. I quickly made my way into the babies room grabbing a handful of diapers, and a thing of wipes. We have already wasted so much time, no time to grab a baby bag or anything. Harry and I get into the car and before he turns the car on he turns to me, "I'm hungry..." I look at him surprised, "Harry, our baby is in danger, our bestfriends are in danger, their daughter is in danger!" I softly yelled, "Louis, we have to get gas, I was gonna ask if you could run in and get some type of snack while I fill the car..." I roll my eyes at Harry and nod.

As Harry fills the car up with gas, I run inside grabbing him the snack he wanted. I honestly was too worried to eat. I get back into the car, waiting for Harry to finish. Once he's in, we head in the direction to where Liam wanted us to meet him at. I was in charge of directions, "Harry, go on the highway." I tell him, "What highway?" He asked, looking around, "The only fucking highway in this town!" I say pointing, "Oh, I'm SORRY, you sassy ass." Harry mumbles, moving closer to the steering wheel. "Oh my god Harry..." I say defeated, "How about this, you give me some road head..." He mumbles out, I look at him "You're an idiot." I mumbled, turning towards the window to look outside. "Hey! You're the jerk here." Harry says jokingly, "Well Harry, you're uh..." I say, not being able to think of a proper word to describe him, "Can't think of anything, huh?" He says, feeling proud of him self. "Fuck you, drive faster." I say, crossing my arms. "Aw, come on baby I'm just joking with you. We need some humor in this situation." He tells me, "Ugh, I know." I say quietly, "Turn on some music for me darling?" He asks and I nod in return.

This is going to be a long, worried filled ride.

it's a kings 27th birthday today! happy birthday to a man is very much look up to! happy birthday mr harry styles!