Eight.

Harry kissed my neck. I thought to my self how could I be like Harry. I kept getting pulled out my thoughts because of Harry's kisses. "Harry, how would I be able to be like you?" I ask. He stops kissing me, and starts to shake his head. "You don't want me be like me baby." He says. "I never said I wanted to be, I was just uh curious..." I tell him, I bite my lip waiting for his response. "It's simple but harsh, I guess." He says quietly. "Okay?" I say still waiting for a response. "I suck the ...." the rest of the sentence was too quiet for me to hear.

I hop into the counter, swinging my legs. He looks at me waiting for a response, "oh, I didn't hear the last thing you said.." I giggle a bit. "I'd suck the soul out of you, your soul would belong to the big man." "BiG mAn" I make fun of the way he says big man. He shakes his head and walks out of the bathroom. "Wait come back!" I tell jumping off the counter chasing after him. He stands infront of me, "look stop thinking about it I don't need your little self becoming physcotic

"How...how would you make me...like you?" I asked.

He back up a little bit from me. "Babe, no..." He said, I never meant it like that..

"No no, I mean just like how does it work." I asked.

"Well, uh. I'd have to uh suck the soul out of you...you'd become psychotic." He said quietly.

"What do you mean psychotic..." I asked. It's a scary thought, but to be with Harry for a while, I need to be like him.

"I mean, you'll kill people,it'll ruin their lives. It'll make you crazy, This is why I won't change you." Harry said his black eyes staring into mine. It gets confusing because sometimes you don't know if he's directly looking at you. I took a deep breath and decided to go to bed, Harry cuddles up behind me.