Twenty eight.

I felt light movements in my hair, waking me up. I opened my eyes seeing that Harry was playing with my hair, smiling at me as I woke up. I smiled and closed my eyes again, "Wake up, sleepy head." He mumbled in my ear. I softly groaned, opening my eyes once again turning my body to face him. "What time is it?" I asked, yawning. "Around 11am..." He said, moving a piece of hair out of my face. I didn't say anything I just laid there admiring his face, he looked heavenly this morning, which is funny to say it's self. A demon looking heavenly... Harry slowly got up, stretching while looking for his clothes to throw on. All he did was throw sweatpants on, he picked up one of his extremely large hoodies and threw it in my direction. I quickly slid into it, throwing some underwear on with it. Look's like I'm going pant less this morning. I sat back down on the bed, pulling the hoodie up over my stomach, Harry bent down between my legs and started poking around my stomach earning a foot kicking the surface. "Lou, did you see that!" Harry said looking up at me, excited. "I did, baby." I said calmly looking down at him. Harry stood up, kissing me quickly and grabbing my hand. "Let's go brush our teeth?" I nodded and followed him into the bathroom. After we were finished we walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. "Holy fuck, you both are so loud." Zayn said rolling his eyes as he walked into the kitchen. Niall the followed Zayn into the kitchen also, "Oh fuck Harry, right there!" Niall mimicked in a squeeky voice, making dumb faces. I sat up on the counter, "Oh we weren't even that loud." Harry said, passing me a bottle of water. "Mate, I had to fucking throw headphones on. I don't even understand how Louis is sitting there, from what it sounded like you completely destroyed him." Zayn said leaning against the wall, "I was destroyed, don't get me wrong." I said with a chuckle. "Well, just know you both will have to shut the fuck up when we have THREE babies here." Zayn said, "We're not stupid, Zayn." I said laughing once again. Harry turned to the two, "I have never heard Niall screaming from pleasure so... somethings wrong there." Harry said sharply, "Ouu, fuck." I said, covering my mouth and turning to Zayn and Niall. Niall giggled, and Zayn rolled his eyes. All of a sudden Zayn's phone started ringing, he looked down confused at first but ended up picking it up. "Hello? Yes, this is Zayn...yes...right now?" He said looking up at us surprised, "Yes, we'll be on our way." He said before hanging up. "We're having a baby today!" Zayn yelled, turning to Niall excitedly. "We'll meet you both at the hospital." Harry said to Zayn and Niall. We both knew that this was a special moment for them and that they should arrive alone. Harry and I made our way to the bedroom to change our clothes, "Good thing we did what we did last night." I said, giggling to Harry. I threw sweatpants on, lately that's all that I have been wearing. Harry threw on a matching hoodie, aka my hoodie so it was way too tight for him. I had a hoodie on which was too loose for me, and the other way around for Harry, it was a funny sight. "Let's pick up some food and drinks for everyone waiting." I agreed, following Harry out of the room and house. "Harry, my back fucking kills." I told him, resting my hand on my lower back. "When we get back home, let me message it for you." He said, placing his hand also on my lower back.