Six.

It was time to leave, Harry grabbed my hand. "Home?" I ask him, he shakes his head. "It's so beautiful tonight, I would like to walk around with you." He tell's me. I look up at him and smile. We walk around the town, talking, and then just being silent. All of a sudden a group of young teens grab me by the arms, pulling me back. Another group crowds Harry, one pulls out a knife, and another pulls out a carton of eggs. One boy yells, "What the fuck!? You brought a knife with you! We're not gonna kill him." The one with a knife says, "Not kill him, just hurt him."

"Let go of me!" I screamed. I tried to wiggle out of their grip, it didn't work. I start to cry, they start to laugh at Harry, talking shit about him to him. They cracked eggs over his head. The kid with the knife, he walked over to to him, holding the knife to his neck. "You devil worshipping faggot should die." he says to him. "Leave him alone!" The all look at me. One kicks Harry down, they start to kick and stomp on Harry's body. "Please...please stop!" I beg. Harry curls up trying to protect him self, he groans in pain. I continue to wiggle, knowing I wouldn't be let free. There was on hard kick to Harry's face. The tip of the foot, hitting Harry right in the nose. I cringe, Harry stops moving. My heart drops, I get an unsettling feeling in my stomach. They finally notice Harry isn't moving anymore, the run off. The two teen holding me, push my towards Harry and run off. I drop to my knees, wiping my tears away. I grab his hand, "Harry, hey, baby... come on...wake up for me..." I whisper, I pull his hand to my mouth, pecking it. I push the hair out of his face, I wipe the tears he let fall. His nose is dripping with blood, he face is bruised. His eyes twitch a bit, and open slowly. "Lou, baby. Why haven't you called for help?" He says trying to smile. I quickly pull out my phone calling for help.

They wouldn't let me on the ambulance with him, he told me he'd call me when he could. I walk home, my head down. Hand prints imprinted on my arm, I rub them carefully. I open the door to my house. My mum is sitting on the couch watching, she quickly turns to me. She see's my eye are red and puffy, I honestly look a mess. I sigh and close the door behind me. She gets up, pulling me into a hug. "What happened Boo Bear?" She says. I smile at her, she hasn't used that nick name in years. "Harry got beaten up, he went to the hospital...I couldn't go...I want to make sure he's okay..." I tell her. She bites her lip, "Well, what are we waiting for?" She says now smiling.

While on the way to the hospital, we start a conversation on Harry. "Sweetie, tell me a bit about Harry. You obviously really like the boy" I nod, "He's really sweet. He's such a gentle giant...you wouldn't expect him to have black eyes...nothing. He'd never hurt anyone..." I tell her. She looks and me and smile, "As long as you're happy and not getting hurt." We park, and my mum sends me inside while she calls Lottie just letting her know where we both are and that she's in charge. I go to the front desk, I ask the lady sitting there. "Uh hello." I say to her smiling, she quickly shoots a look up at me and tells me "one moment." I nod and look at my feet. My phone buzzes and I have a text from Liam, "A group of boys from our school are posting on snap chat that they had beaten up Harry, is Harry okay. Are you okay?" he sends.

"Sir?" The lady breaks me from the text I was typing. "Oh sorry, um I was wondering if I could uh...see Harry Styles?" I ask. She looks at me, and then starts typing on her computer. My mum pops up behind me, "I already told him he wouldn't be able to see him" She says smiling at the lady. I look up at her, confused. "Anyways, Louis mind following me? I need to fill some papers out, you can watch if you'd like." She tells me, that's when I noticed she's in her nurse outfit. "I'll join you mummy." I smile at her. She starts to walk and I follow close behind her, she walks up to a room and pulls out a folder. "He's gonna be fine." She says smiling at me. She walks in first, "Someone's here to see you."She tells him. He makes a groaning sound. I move from behind her, "Hello Harry." I smile. He smiles, his eyes light up. "Lou!" He says, I run towards him, hugging him gently. "Are you okay?" I ask."I'm fine, mostly because you were there for me." He smiles. "Ill give you two some time alone." My mum says as she walks out closing the door behind her.

"Fuck, i'm sorry baby...but i've been waiting for her to leave." He says, sitting up. He places his hand on my neck, pulling me into his lips. My breathing becomes unsteady, his air going into my lungs. It was pretty magical. All of a sudden someone knocks on the door, Harry flies backwards, a doctor walks in. "Oh, didn't know you had a visitor." He says smiling. I smile at Harry, I bite my lip. "I was just leaving, see you later Harry." I tell him. I touch his hair before I leave the room. I walk out licking my lips. "Lord Louis, this isn't the place to do stuff like that."My mum says standing there. "Mum it was just a simple kiss !" I say smiling. "I saw, it was not." She tells me,wrapping her arms around me."I'm happy you found someone." She mumbles into my shoulder.

"Me too mum, me too."