Euan and Luca both have those marks which characterizes them as purus alba lupus.

They wondered why I have, according to them, the aura from a regular lupus and have dark brown hair and blue eyes when I told them that I'm a purus nigrum lupus

They wondered why I have, according to them, the aura from a regular lupus and have dark brown hair and blue eyes when I told them that I'm a purus nigrum lupus. They concluded that maybe times have changed and maybe those physical brands for nigrum lupus were coincidental, since there aren't much of pure blacks.

"Trey, come here." He does.

I raise my shirt and lower the shorts to show him my tailbone area. "Do you see any mark?"

"Yes. The mark of a purus nigrum lupus."

The mark of a purus nigrum lupus

Pride swells in my chest and I can't help but laugh.

Directing my focus back on Trey, I smirk.

Experiment time.

I focus once again, feeling the thread-like line that connects him to me. Once I clearly feel it, I pull on it.

Tilting my head to the side, I think of what I should make him do first.

"Kneel."

He does.

***

A bitter, wrathful and evil smile crawls on her lips.

I am powerful.

She laughs as she enjoys the view of Trey on his knees before her.

"From now on, you are to address me as 'master', am I clear?"

"Yes... master." He replies.

She suddenly feels another aura near her. She focuses on it. It feels dark and cold.