Speaking of my mate, where the hell is she. She always leaves in the morning before I wake up, which is the time where I'm most horny. I look over at the girl sleeping next to me. I think her names Tammy or Tori. I could never remember their names.

Oh well.

I start shaking her awake and she stirs staring at me confused before it's changed to a smirk.

"Morning gorgeous." She was anything, but this morning. I just wanted some ass.

"Morning handsome." She purred. "Wanna do a quick one before we head to school?"

"You read my mind baby." I winked at her before I kissed her. After a while she pushed me off and got on top of me.

Now this is hot. I wish June could be this wild. At least she's better than how she used to be. I was disappointed to find out that the bitch wasn't even a virgin when I took her. I wasn't either, but she's a woman and she's supposed to wait.

She's such whore.

What-ever's name started trailing hot kisses from my throat down my neck then to my chest. Damn she can work that mouth of hers. When she reached my stomach close to my dick she took her tongue out and started licking my stomach to my thigh. She started sucking on it making me groan out.  She trialed her way up till she got to my balls, which she took in her mouth and started sucking on them.

Fuck! This is so damn good.

I can feel her smiling, before she lets them go and licks my shaft, then she holds on to it and goes up and down on it. She sees my pre-cum on my dick and licks her lips in anticipation, before letting go of my dick and engulfs it in her tight mouth. She starts going up and down slowly, before she picks up speed. I grab her head and push her head down on my dick to where I could hear her gagging. I pull it up then push it down again, while my other hand holds her nose.

Fucking shit! I can feel myself about to explode in that pretty little mouth of hers, but I wasn't ready. I quickly pull her head up and kiss her mouth. I start nibbling on her mouth and she lets out a moan, then stick my hot tongue down her throat. We kiss for a minute before I tell her to get on down on all fours. When she does I don't give her a second to catch her breath, before plunging my throbbing cock down her dirty hole. Damn this feels so good. I groan out. We both start moaning every time I pick up pace. She starts to whimper so I know what she wants. I use one of my hands to grab her boobs while the other goes under her and I start rubbing her clit. She starts moaning and purring.

"Fuck baby I'm close." I say thrusting deep into her.

The hand that's rubbing her boobs goes up her throat and I start choking her. My movements become wild and animalistic as I feel her body shaking as she milks me with her cum. As  I feel my self about to combust I growl, before I turn her around and stick my dick in her mouth, emptying all my cum down her throat. She starts pulling away, but I force her mouth back till I empty a glob of cum then I pulled away. I tell her to swallow everything and to show me her tongue, which she does after following my command. I rub my dick around her mouth telling her to lick all the cum away. She obliges by licking the head then putting it in her mouth and sucking me off. I throw my head back moaning while I run my head through her hair. I finally push her away and tell her to get dressed.

I definitely need to use her next time or even later again! I thought as I kicked her out so I could shower before heading to school.

Damn maybe I should have kept her longer and taken her in the shower. I groan out sexually frustrated again. Well there are other girls at school including my mate. Guess I could release there.

She Will Be Mine (2nd in Rejected Souls Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें