||I lost it||

[Hello my lovelies!
So there's a lot of talking in this chapter (guess who's there? Drum rolls...Pff of course it's Jewels) and I'd like to know if you prefer that over loads of Grace's thoughts and description so comment what you think!
Thank you in advance
xx
Lee]

C H A P T E R   S E V E N T E E N
__________________________

I open my eyes, sensing an arm around my body.

Reality hits me as I get up, putting on a sweater.

I shake the life out of Bay who opens his eyes slowly, then smiles lazily at me.

I do not smile back.

"Get up" I order as I begin to collect his clothes on the floor.

He does as I say, laughing quietly.

"Woah, what's happening here bab-"

I hold out a finger over his mouth.

"No, no babe, no anything." I say as I shove his clothes in his hands, pushing him out of my bedroom. "This was a one time thing that shouldn't have even happened, so you go back to your home and forget whatever happened, alright?"

His smile doesn't fade as he puts on his jeans.

"I'll call you, alright?"

"You better not." I reply as I open the door of my apartment, revealing Jewels with two cups of coffee in hands, her smile going from a hundred to zero faster than lightning.

"Am I-" She begins but I cut her off.

"No, you're not interrupting." I say as I push Bay out of my place, pulling Jewels in at the same time, then slam the door shut.

She places the cups of coffee on the kitchen counter as she turns to me, her eyes wide with excitement. I sigh as I pass a hand over my face.

I can already guess by her the look on her face that the next minutes with her will give me a headache.

She hops on the kitchen counter, letting her legs dangle in the air, with her flip flops on the verge of falling off her feet. It bothers me and I'm about to tell her to hop off, but she slams her hands to the side of the the counter and lets out an excited squeal, making me cringe. The silence was too good to last.

"Okay, OH.MY.EFFING.GOD." She screams.

It's amazing how she can be so loud so early in the morning when she didn't even drink coffee yet.

"I can't believe what I just saw! It's like some episode of Gossip Girl or something. I mean, Bay is so hot. He looks a bit Italian, don't you think?" She continues, pausing only to catch her breath. Her smiles suddenly fades. "But I have to admit that I'm confused, Graham told me that you and Logan were a thing."

"Graham told you what?" I frown as I take one of the coffee cups and bring it to my mouth to help keep me awake.

"Well... About that." She shifts under my intense gaze, obviously uncomfortable. "We were talking about how he still has a bit of feelings for you." She says, analyzing my reaction.

Except I do not react.

Getting over someone takes time, I didn't expect Graham to completely be over me in such a short amount of time anyway and it's totally okay since he's acting normal. I nod for her to continue.

"So I was telling him that maybe he still has a chance, since you guys are getting closer by the days, but he insisted in finding a way to get over you, because you're already taken."