||Do as you please||

[Dedicated to ???

You guys know that I do not usually do long author's note, but I think that I should discuss a bit about this topic, since it has been the cause of various comments.

A lot of you guys have pointed out how rude and mean Grace can be (some of you in a cheaper way like "she's constantly PMsing") and I felt the need to defend my protagonist.

I've constantly tried to hint the reason why she's this way during the whole book. Take in consideration how she was raised, with an uptight, close minded and strict dad, the experiences of loss that she had and you'll soon understand that she has trust issues with people. Also notice how she isn't like that with Graham and Jewels anymore, even though she still tries to convince herself that she doesn't give two shits about them.

I think this is enough, so for those who misjudge Grace's behaviour; reflect on that!

Do you guys have any more questions about the book that you want me to clarify?

P-S This doesn't mean that you are not the most awesome readers I have ever had and I love y'all.

Please do not hate me for what's about to happen in this chapter I recommend this for MATURE READERS but I'll keep it as inexplicit as possible.]

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
________________________

I slam the door of my car shut loudly, then swing my bag on my shoulder as I read over my notes once again. I have a test today and due to the events that have occurred recently, I didn't have much time to think about it, but now I'm completely freaking out. Like my dad often said, every little test counts. As I go over the mess that is my notes, a hand shots up from over me and messes up my hair. I look up, ready to roll my eyes at Graham, but instead, meet Bay's eyes.

My neutral face immediately turns into a scowl. He's one of the people whom I absolutely do not need to see.

He's wearing a smug look on his face and his hair looks flawless, like the last time I saw him.

I do not mind him and accelerate my pace, but he catches up easily. I do my best to ignore him, but he takes my notes from me and takes a look at them with raised eyebrows. I snatch them back.

"You really need help do you?" He says, but I do not answer, trying to concentrate on the words in front of eyes. "I'm acing this class. I could help you... With something in exchange, of course. Something like a kiss."

"Bugger off." I say as I open the door to the classroom, slipping between it. I take a seat as he sits beside me.

"You know, I thought you'll be an easy play."

I'm this close to slap him across the face but I somehow manage to keep my cool as I turn another page of note.

It is surprising how I first thought of him as a simple and innocent new student from London - annoying new student, but still. The fact that he reveals to be a brainless jerk just proves that we should never assume anything from first impressions.

"But you're interesting, I like it."

Him and his stupid freaking ugly accent.

The class begins and immediately, the teacher begins to pass the pieces of paper that contain our test.

The moment I receive it, I take a look at all of the questions. Just great, I only understand like... A third of them. I look around anxiously as I hear all the other pens begin to scribble. I take a deep breath and do the best thing I can : bullshit.