|| Woman Up ||

[Dedicated to TheOneWithABadName yet again for another amazing cover! Also, here's a song I listen to a lot whenever I write TIMS : The Hills, by The Weeknd. I couldn't put the original version so it's only a cover but the girl is awesome, you should definitely check her out!]

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
______________________
I park my car in the parking lot in a spot extremely far from the school yet again.

The past days have been rather uneventful for me. I haven't seen Jewels since Graham's party: she hasn't got much time between the endless makeout sessions with her brand new boyfriend. Graham, for his part has tons of projects to do for his classes and exams which he has to study for. I do not like hanging out with him that much anyway. I still respect his dreams now though -the fact that I think it's still unrealistic and silly put apart-, he's dying to become a hockey player but is studying to become a psychologist meanwhile, just in case he fails to convince his parents, which is very much likely.

Logan for his part...

Even though my social skills are questionable, I do feel that he has been avoiding me lately. I used to see him at least three times a week, but now it has been two weeks and I only saw him twice. When it comes to work, it seems like he's purposely choosing shifts that don't coordinate with mine.

I don't care.

Really, I don't.

I just think he's being an absolute idiot and is acting childishly. I mean, we're both responsible and mature adults, we can handle having to work together.

I walk to my class, my head in my book. I never know what to do else, walking down the hallway with nothing to do but watching other people around me seem just like a waste of time to me.

What I never thought about, was the fact that I could potentially bump into someone which will lead me to interact with that person.

That's exactly what happened, unfortunately.

I look up, frowning as my finger slips from my page. Does that person know how annoying it was to loose the page you're at in a book?

The person is a boy. A boy who is smiling at me with his Crest Pro smile which is blinding me. I'm about to step to the side and continue my way, but he stops me by taking hold of my elbow.

I turn around and shot him a murderous look, hoping that he'll understand that if he doesn't take his hand off of me within the next three seconds, he'll receive a painful hit in the balls, but he seems clueless.

He lets me ago after a moment and passes a hand in his dark hair. His eyes which are matching his locks are fixated on me and make me feel pretty uncomfortable. I frown again and take a step back but he takes a step forward, his smile still plastered on his face. I am an animal in mode self-defence and he's the guardian of the zoo.

It's a pretty bad picture

He readjusts his backpack on his shoulder and frowns back at me.

"Whoa there, why are you this way?" He asks me and his tone suggests that he's joking but I do not smile. Seeing that I do not react, his smile drops and his scratch the back of his neck, looking rather embarrassed. "Um, sorry I'm new here, I just moved here and this is my first day so I was wondering if you could help me find my way."

I stare at him as I see his confidence melts as the time pass and I'm still silent. He's good looking, I have to give him that. Not model worthy, but he's attractive in a very rustic way, with his messy dark eyebrows and very sharp features, completed by his messy hair.