||He's like a poem that no one understand||

[Dedicated to I don't know who!! I have lost the name of the person who made me this banner so please, if you happen to see it, message me or comment so I can dedicate this chapter to you!]

C H A P T E R T W E L V E
______________________

My lips are moving with my full consent and right then, I become fully conscious of the fact that he's kissing me and I'm enjoying it.

His right hand grabs my hair and his left one wraps itself around my waist. I raise my hand to put it in his hair, but he has already pulled back.

I look at him, breathless and confused, but he's already stepping back, his eyes not leaving me. He licks his lips, looks at mine one last time and turn around, disappearing in the crowd.

What the hell was that?

I look around, my mind still foggy as I see his mass of platinum blonde hair making its way out of the room.

I frown at myself as I try to make sense of what just happened.

Logan kissed me.

I kissed him back.

He ran away.

Wow.

I drag my feet to the living room and let myself fall down on the sofa. Almost immediately, I sense another weight shift on the furniture and turn toward Graham who is smiling knowingly at me, his ears bright red, his eyes watery, his forehead covered with sweat and his cheeks a funny pink color. He is drunk and probably high too. He sighs and rests his head on my shoulder. I'm too extenuated to push him off and having someone near me is somehow comforting in my current situation.

"Must be hard huh?" He says and I'm too exhausted to answer so I simply let him talk alone. "Being rejected that way. Now you know what I felt when I first met you Grace. BOOM girl, karma's a bitch."

I take the bottle of Absolute Vodka on the table in front of us and take a long gulp without even grimacing. Graham's right, it sucked. Especially now that I kind of doubt the nature of my feelings toward Logan.

"Anyway, he likes you, you know."

I'm all ears now, this is one of the rare moment when Graham actually says something that captures my attention. I push his head off my shoulder and look at him, encouraging him to continue. He places his hand on his forehead and groans. He'll have a killer headache tomorrow.

"Believe it or not Grace, Logan talks to me too. Like a best friend might I add. The guy tells me everything, he thinks that I have no one to gossip to anyway."

Which is utterly true.

"Which is so not true." He continues to ramble. "But what was I saying? Oh yeah, he is always talking about you when you're not around and I don't even think he realizes it. Grace actually thinks that... Grace is such an interesting person... Is Grace working today?" He imitates Logan's voice.

I pout as I take another gulp of my strong drink. I always thought that girls were difficult to understand, but honestly, Logan's behaviour is the hardest to decrypt. He never looked like he liked me that much and there he goes, talking about me with Graham when I'm not around. If he liked me he could have simply told me or kiss me sooner. Why did he have to act so cold all the time then? Okay, I wasn't the most social person on earth either but still...

"You know he has something going on with your sister." I tell Graham without even realizing what is coming out of my mouth.

"God I knew it." Graham whispers weakly. "I'm going to kill him, if I happen to remember this tomorrow that is." He pauses, as if he's thinking hard. "You know the shop wasn't hiring when you came, searching for a job."