3 - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself, No

So here's what you missed on glee...Taylor took the fall for Marley's crime and she got sent to a rehab facility for three months and now she's being sent back to Lima. She told everyone that she had been away in Europe all summer though, Marley's the only one who knows the truth and the she's the only one that knows that Taylor is pregnant with Sam's baby as well. Everyone has their own weird stuff going on, like Lena and Ryder are dating but they haven't really told anyone and that's why him and Kitty broke up. And Kitty seems like really depressed and she isn't in her Cheerios uniform anymore which is really weird. And Marley still hasn't told Cameron the truth about what happened on that construction site and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

"Sorry I'm late, I just had to finish up my re-enrollment papers for McKinely" Marley cooed when she dashed in the examination office in the hospital. She had told Taylor she would meet her over an hour ago so she wouldn't have to go to these appointments on her own until she told Sam who was no conveniently back in town.

Taylor rolled her eyes and rested her head and back down on the cold plastic examination table. Her shirt was pulled up and the nurse was using the sonogram wand on her stomach. "It's fine. At least you're re-enrolled now so,you won't have to dash back to Carmel" Taylor smiled at her best friend. Marley smiled back quickly for a few seconds. Everyone was still being weird around her, it would take time for them to get back to their normal selves.

"At least I can actually see my boyfriend now. I had like a ten minute Skype session with him a week but now I get to see him all the time in glee club" Marley explained. Taylor took that to mean that Marley still hadn't told Cameron it was her, Taylor didn't want everyone to know but it was important that Marley was honest with who she was dating. She was even blushing little while talking about him.

"Oh my God" Taylor spat out, it just clicked in her brain what was going on. "You totally love him don't you?" Taylor squealed in happiness. Her eyes went wide and her smile literally could have emitted light it was that bright. Her best friend falling in love was a big thing, and Taylor didn't have to worry about it this time because she didn't have a six year old child with Cameron like she did with Jake.

Marley blushed even further, like the colour of a tomato or just the colour crimson. "I do not. I really really like him. It's far too soon to be love" Marley argued back. She might want to tell her face that because it's disagreeing with everything that she's saying. "I want to take my time this time and not fall in love straight away like I did with Jake. I need to be sure this time" Marley explained further. She couldn't give herself over to someone totally and emotionally again with the risk that she would get burned again.

"Marley you've been dating Cameron for four months, whereas you were dating Jake for three weeks before you said you loved him. Cameron is different, you give the rest of us hope for a brighter future of love" Taylor announced quickly. Kind of weird for her to be talking about love while someone was taking pictures of her womb and the living person inside it.

"Speaking of Sam" Marley segued sweetly. Taylor groaned and banged her head softly against the table. She wondered how long it would take for either her, Kitty or Lena to bring Sam up. It had been almost two weeks after all since Sam had been back, and two and a half weeks since Taylor had come back. The topic was bound to pop up eventually. "Now that he's back are you two going to give the Saylor another try?" Marley asked.

"I don't think that that's the best idea. There's too much bad history there. I want to concentrate on my grades until Christmas and then I want to have fun for the rest of my Senior year and I don't want to be tied to one person" Taylor explained. It wasn't fair to both her or Sam that they fall into the same old habits again and the same pattern of self-destruction. That was one thing that Taylor had learned last year.