4 - Get Right

So here's what you missed on glee...The New Direction did another Britney Spears week to help Brittany out of the rutt that she had gotten in and it actually help her out...and even gave Tina a solo...kind of. Taylor and Sam started to connect more but she still doesn't think of Sam as someone she could see a relationship with. Jake and Marley also connected more, even though Taylor and Unique both warned Marley that Jake was a play. Marley finally found out that Jake and Kitty had started dating though. Taylor and Jake both joined the glee club for their own reasons. Jake to sort out his anger issues and Taylor to get closer to her maybe-half-brother and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

EVANS - Want to walk to the choir room together later?

Cheerleader-hating-opinionated-rebel-activist - Seriously change my name. You make me sound synical!!!

EVANS - Sam Evans changed Cheerleader-hating-opinionated-rebel-activist's name to Babe.

Babe - Seriously?!!

EVANS - It's one or the other babe. So walk to the choir room later?

Babe - Why don't you walk off a cliff?

EVANS - I would walk off a cliff for you babe xxx

Babe - I'm already in the choir room anyways.

EVANS - On my way now.

Babe - That's not what I meant genius.

Sam walked into the choir room with a massive smile on his face. He found her sat on the piano with an arrangement of sheet music set out in front of her. He was quite shocked, she didn't at all seem interested in music in the past few weeks. She even watched YouTube videos through rehearsals.

"What are you doing?" Sam laughed. He threw his bag over to chairs. She was looking at JLo, Cher, Toni Braxton, the sheet music that they never used because they were old songs.

"I'm trying to pick out my first official debut song into glee club. I haven't sung since the school assembly, and that's been almost a week ago" Taylor replied back. If she was going to sing, then she was going to do a song that she likes and a song that she could do well.

"So which one are you leaning towards doing?" Sam enquired. He shivered with the thought of her doing a sexy JLo song and dance. "Because personally I have a vested interest in you doing a JLo song" Sam shrugged playfully.

Taylor smiled and shook her head. "I'm thinking about either 'Jenny From The Block' by JLo. Or 'Jump' by Madonna. Or 'Turn Back Time' by Cher. I want something that I can dance to, that's my strong point. My voice isn't as strong as Marley's and Unique's" Taylor pointed out. She had a voice that was just good enough to be in this club.

"Yeah well I've seen you sing and dance remember. You can do the two together better than anyone else can. You have your own talents, as does everyone else" Sam offered. He had his voice that could sing pretty much any style of music that there was. Pop, RnB, Country you name it, he can sing it. "And for song choice. You'll just have to wait and see what this week's lesson is going to be".

Taylor stopped for a moment. "I'm sorry. This weeks what?" Taylor laughed. He sounded like something off of Sesame Street.

"We have a lesson every week that decides our music choices. Usually the lesson is aimed to help one specific problem but actually end up helping everyone" Sam announced.

"Jeez. What is this place? Playhouse Disney? Mickey Mouse's clubhouse?" Taylor laughed. Sam can't have been serious. He made it sound like a tv show like those afterschool specials.