22 - DEMI

So here's what you missed on glee...Finn set the New Directions the task of making the money for the bus to Regionals and Tina suggested that they do a men of McKinley calender. Sam found out that he tanked his SATs so he started walking around shirtless everywhere to compensate for his low test scores, which made everyone a little uncomfortable. Jake and Marley said I love you in song to each other without actually saying it to each other. Ryder and Kitty had another awkward moment in the locker room but this time Jake and Taylor witnessed it. Sam confessed to Taylor that he was having body issues and Taylor gave him a really inspirational speech on why she was dating him because of him and not his body. All in all everyone had a really tough week but at least they're going to Regionals and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

After Kitty had finished doing all of her nightime rituals. She settled into her bed after a long weekend. With practice for Cheerios Regionals since that was coming up soon, choreography lessons for Brittany so everyone could be at their best with their dance moves at Regionals.

She checked on her phone for the last time tonight and she had a bunch of new messages. But she found herself reading through the messages that she and Ryder sent to each other with great sorrow. Something about the way that they spoke to each other as friends just seemed empty, like it wasn't enough anymore. Which made things all the more confusing for both of them since they agreed that they should stay friends and that it would be stupid to try anything more than friendship given their past with the love square they had going on with Marley and Jake.

Kitty put her phone down and settled her head into her pillow and her covers surrounding her with a settling warmth. The last chilling thought before she fell into a deep sleep was that she had never felt the way that she felt for Ryder. Like unrequited feelings that she couldn't express because of what would happen to her standing with school. She just didn't know if it was worth the risk for her.

['Without The Love' by Demi Lovato].

Kitty's eyes opened up and she was in school sat at her desk, so she figured that this must've been a dream. She was sat across the desk from Ryder in Chemistry and he taking to her telling her about his day.

"[Kitty:]
Oooooooh, oooooooh
Oooooooh, oooooooh

You pull my strings and push my soul
You fool my heart with every note
You drop a beat and kiss my face
You make me move then cut the base

And you work so hard to get me just to let me go
Yeah, you put me in the spotlight just to steal the show
And you try to take me home like you're DiMaggio
Oh it's such a joke
" they moved on from class and were walking through the hallways talking to each other. Ryder was holding every door open for her just like a gentleman.

"Why are you singing me love songs?
What good is a love song?
What good is a love song without the love?
Why are you singing me love songs?
What good is a love song?
What good is a love song without the love?
Why are we acting like lovers?
We don't know each other
Even though we used to rule the world
Why are you singing me love songs
What good is a love song
A love song without the love

You're so confused its getting old
You wear your ring but leave me cold
You're beautiful but cause me pain
You played my heart like it's a game

And you work so hard to get me just to let me go
Yeah, you put me in the spotlight just to steal the show
And you try to take me home like you're DiMaggio
Oh it's criminal
" they moved on to the choir room, where Kitty was sat on the piano singing the group. Even though she was only looking at Ryder.