2 - American Kids (Part 2)

So here's what you missed on glee...Taylor had a dream about when she was giving birth and her mother was there and she was being all nice, even though Taylor hadn't worried about her mom in a while so she took it as a bad omen, which kind of makes it a nightmare. All of the group decided to go on a trip, and Ryder and Jake forgot to fill up on gas and didn't have gas money so they were stuck, which lead Kitty and Taylor to do a performance in a sketchy tavern and got the money for the gas and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

The door to the beach house opened and a panting Sam and Ryder came in after their beach front run. Jake and Blaine had gone out to plan their day. And the girls were sat at the breakfast table eating the toaster pancakes.

"Morning babe" Sam greeted Taylor, he pecked her on the cheek on the way past. He had been smart about their conversation last night and chose to wear a shirt. So when she did yoga, she would wear a shirt as well. Sam had passed the mine field test that Taylor had secretly laid out for him. She didn't want some beach skank hitting on her man after all.

"Oh so you decided to wear a shirt after all?" Taylor asked Sam, she certainly had him well trained.

"As long as you wear a shirt on the beach then I will" Sam offered her back. He pulled a bottled water out of the fridge and headed off to their room to shower.

"It didn't stop the girls from checking him out. They practically eye raaped him" Ryder explained to the girls.

"And you?" Kitty asked.

Ryder smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Well yeah maybe, I'm already taken though by the best girl in the world" Ryder smiled at Kitty. He walked over and pressed his lips onto Kitty's. He took her face in his hands and it was like a really romantic kiss.

"How come Jake doesn't kiss me like that anymore?" Marley asked Taylor. She missed when Jake used to spontaneously pin her against a locker, and make her knees buckle with the sheer force and passion of his kiss. Now she was lucky if they were hanging out and Jake took the time to look away from the X-Box to peck her on the cheek.

"Boys start to fizzle out after a while. When they start feeling stronger for someone, they figure that they don't have to try as hard to impress their girl" Taylor laughed to Marley. Well not all guys, Sam still managed to knock the wind out of her with just the movement of his lips. "Jake can get really lazy sometimes as well" Taylor explained to Marley.

"Like when he starts to sort of trail of and slows down making out?" Marley asked Taylor. Oh God now they were going to talk about Jake, and given both of their dating history with Jake, Marley must have thought that they could now exchange notes or something.

"Is it not weird that we're talking about this?" Taylor asked Marley.

"Yeah. But the more we talk about it, the more that I think we'll be okay with talking about it" Marley explained to Taylor. "We're best friends. We have to be able to talk to each other. And I know that I'm going to need to complain about Jake to you at some point. And when I do, I just need it not to be weird. It's either this or I have a baby with Sam" Marley offered as a joke.

Taylor eyes narrowed on Marley, darkness and death were in her eyes. "You touch my boyfriend Marley Rose and I will cut you" Taylor warned in a very low and threatening tone to Marley. Both girls looked each other in the eyes seriously before they burst out into laughter.

"I don't think that I could date someone who's leaving at the end of the year anyways" Marley commented without thinking.

Taylor's face dropped. Wow. That hit her like a tonne of bricks. Sam was leaving in three months, graduating from McKinley. And he wouldn't be at school next year with her. He would be off at some college somewhere, getting drunk every night and being late to classes and staying in dorms. And she was going to be in her Senior year and hanging out with her friends and going to classes and worrying about Sectionals and Regionals and Nationals, and looking after her kid. They could be in totally different states next year.