17 - Where Do We Go From Here?

There are a lot of time jumps in this chapter so if you can't follow then just comment and I'll do my best to explain.

XXXXXXXX

So here's what you missed on glee...the New Directions lost at Sectionals and that ended their year since they can't perform anymore and all the money went to Coach Sylvester. Marley passed out on stage and was rushed to the hospital. At Thanksgiving Mrs Anderson found out who Taylor really was. After a long day, Sam and Taylor started dating which has been coming for months. Finn has to argue that the glee club should still be active even without competing. So none of the New Directions actually know what they're going to do now and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

Sam and Taylor entered school, while holding hands, after the long Thanksgiving weekend, they felt more rested and ready to get back to...well not school just seeing their friends. "Urgh...double Biology first thing. It's like this school just wants to kick me down. First with Sectionals and then Biology" Taylor sighed when she looked at her new revised timetable for the Spring semester.

Sam chuckled at his girlfriend. "Yeah babe, the school is against you today. Don't go to the cafeteria you might get food poisoning" Sam offered as a joke. Taylor rolled her eyes but laughed back at her boyfriend. "Marley's coming back today right?" Sam asked, changing the subject away from her superstitions about McKinley.

"Yeah. She was let out this morning. Her mom's driving her to school and she has an appointment with Ms Pillsbury this morning-" Taylor began. She quickly stopped when she saw the Cheerios all coming out of choir room. Carrying all of the stuff out. "-what the hell?" Taylor shouted to no one in particular. Both Taylor and Sam frowned at each other, before running towards the choir room.

Blaine was in the choir room trying to stop everyone from taking the stuff. Sam stepped in to try and help Blaine, while Taylor just stood in the way of the Cheerios to stop them from getting out anymore stuff and getting away any further. "I came in this morning and they were just moving everything and tearing all of the wallpaper and stuff down" Blaine explained while he tried to wrestle their last years Regionals trophy out of a Cheerios clutches.

"That's right Blaine Warbler. I'm taking advantage of the high ceilings in this, my new rehearsal space It it now the home of my brand new French Canadian circus inspired Cheerios side project. Sue du Soleil" Coach Sylvester announced with a smirk as she strode victoriously into the choir room. She was ticking things off as they were carried out of the choir room. "Get rid of all this red sparkly stuff. It still smells like the glee club in here" Coach Sylvester annouced with obvious disgust in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" Sam hissed at Coach Sylvester. He was holding the Sectionals trophy from two years ago in the air so none of the Cheerios could reach it to take it away. "And where are you taking all of our trophies?" Sam asked. Most of them seemed to be missing. Including their Nationals trophy.

"Well Trouty when your season ended with your massive loss at Sectionals, so I filed the correct paperwork to take ownership of the room and all the possessions in it. I'm donating Brad to the local halfway house. And I also plan on running over all of your trophies with my le car. I'll need your Nationals trophy as well" Coach Sylvester croaked with victory.

"We don't have the National trophy. I was the first one here and I just assumed you took it last night when no one was here. It wasn't in its case" Blaine explained to Taylor and Sam.

"Well then I would say by the smell of cheap hair gel that it was the Warblers" Coach Sylvester announced after taking a quick scan of the room. And the un-natural stench of fruit hair gel was present in the room. Taylor and Blaine looked very confused as to how she would know that. "Well and this was left in Mr Shue's school mail box, I always read his mail before I give it to him" Coach Sylvester sighed. She clicked her fingers and two Cheerios came marching into the choir room, both of them holding onto a laptop and presenting it like a holy grail. A laptop with the Dalton Academy crest on it.