"Avalon..." I say in disbelief. I start to walk backward.

"What's wrong? An—And how the hell do you know my name?" Shit, her curiosity got the worst of her. She begins to take a few steps toward me.

"N-no.. My sister... She's .. dead," I say slowly, stepping back.

"Sister..?" she blurts out, confused. She furrows her eyebrows.

"SHIT!?" She gasps and covers her mouth, pointing at me, "W-who are you? You know, now that I think about it..., you look familiar!"

I gape. I didn't know what to do or say. I just stood there, in the middle of the alley.

"I'm James Black. My parents are Xavier Black and Stella Whites.." I manage, still somewhat frozen. She's quiet, but she's taking it in.. In a very calm stance.

"You look exactly like my mom," I say, still examining her. Avalon—now that I've known her name—shakes her head.

"No..," she says, looking at me in disbelief and fear. She backs away and quickly runs out of the alley.

Avalon

I had to run out of there. I mean, come on, when you come across a guy who claims you as their long lost sister, that's just creepy. And extremely shocking. I continue to walk away from the alley, bumping into people's shoulders, left and right. My breath hitches.

This is beyond crazy. I mean, a long lost brother... Better yet, a whole pack!

I turn my head back, looking behind me, but I hadn't spot James anywhere.

Oh, thank god!

I continue to walk until I bump into a hard wall, but this wall has sparks. My eyes widen. I step back and lookup. As my eyes connect with the most beautiful hazel green eyes, my wolf stirs.

"MATE!!" Raine shrieks.

I nearly jumped, because of how high she shrieked in my mind. My body was blazing with fire as his eyes bore into mine.

"Mate," we both whisper.

Oh, no. Not again. First a brother, now my mate. Could this day get any better?! My head feels like it's spinning. My heart spins faster if it's even possible. What the fu-

I start to hear coughs and laughs. I look behind my mate and saw four tall muscular guys. They had on black shirts that hang loosing on their body. I could see what's under it. I stare at them, admiring how beautiful and enchanting they were.

"What's your name?" my mate asks. His voice was husky and soothing, but it was also deep and mysterious. I look at him dumbfounded.

Seriously? The first thing you ask is what's my name? Oh lord.

"I'm Avalon Brice," I reply, my voice sweeter than usual. What the hell, Ava?

"Well, I'm rejecting you, Avalon Brice." His voice shows no emotion. I stare blankly at him.

"Wait, wait.." I laugh, lifting my right arm to his chest.

"You're an Alpha, don't you need a Luna?" I stupidly ask, fully regretting it. My heart sinking with such emotion. I look like a total moron right now.

Why do I sound desperate to be Luna? Why should I care if I get rejected?

His laugh booms out loud. "You are one idiotic girl. I'm not just any Alpha. I am the Alpha King," he proclaims, smirking down at me.