"You already look good." he said, and now it was his turn to smirk.

I turned away and blushed, "Whatever." I said remembering back to when he said he loved me and wondering if it was true and if he still felt that way.

"You say that a lot." he said to me as I got finished with the dishes.

"Whatever." I said. He just rolled his eyes and we sat there in silence for about five minutes. It wasn't an awkward silence, though, it was actually quite comfortable.

"Well I have to go now. I'll see you later." he said standing up to leave.

"Bye, Jeff." I said hugging him. He looked surprised for a second given the fact that I had made it clear that I wasn't fond of his company, but he hugged back and said a quick goodbye before walking out the back door.

I really did need to do my homework, though, so I walked upstairs with my bookbag and sat down on my bed with Grim to do history first. After I finished history, I did math and was finished with my homework for the night. I got bored so I decided to attempt to have a diary. I wrote about school and Jamie and Ariel and also about Gabe. I wrote about Jeff too, like how I thought I might have a crush on him. Then I heard the front door open so I put my diary away and went downstairs to see my mom walking through the door.

"Hi." she said.

"Hi." I replied.

"Goodnight." I said turning around to walk back upstairs. 'Well that was awkward.' I thought as I put on my spiderman pajamas and curled up in bed with my kitty.

"Goodnight, Grim." I said and he purred and curled up next to me as I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I woke up the next morning feeling tired from barely getting any sleep and put on a white hoodie and some black skinny jeans with black and white checkered converse. I walked downstairs and went out the front door to walk to school while texting my mom so she wouldn't wonder where I went. When I got to school people were talking about Erica and Emily. 'I wondered when they would notice.' I thought. People said that their families had been murdered as well. I figured as much or else the news would've gotten around a lot quicker. I smirked to myself as I went to first period. I heard a chorus of complaints in second period when the teacher gave us a pop quiz, but I just sat there and smiled. When lunch came, I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at our table.

"Hey." Jamie said.

"Hi!" I yelled bouncing up and down in my seat.

She made a face like this --> o.O and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yup." I replied eating a piece of cheesecake.

"Did you guys hear about Erica and Emily?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing." Jamie said.

"Me niether." Ariel said and they both looked at me for an answer.

"I like turtles." I tried to avoid the question and took a sip of milk.

"Did you know that Emily and Erica were murdered?" Ariel asked seriously.

"Yes, it's sad that their families had to die, but I don't really feel bad for them." I answered shrugging.

"Yeah, I guess." Jamie said.

"I like turtles, too." Ariel replied to my previous statement.

"I like llamas better." said Jamie. Then we got into an arguement about the best animal and I won with the chinchillas ;)