Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

"Is she dead?"

"No, stupid. She's just sleeping."

I felt something poke me and looked up to see Jamie with a stick in her hand.

"Hi." she said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"9am." Ariel said.

I sighed, "ok." then I rolled over to go back to sleep.

"Hey, wake up!" Jamie yelled.

"We're bored." said Ariel.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes for a few seconds and yawned.

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked.

"Sure." Ariel said as Jamie just nodded.

*Jeff's POV*

As I was walking through the woods I heard some girls talking in the park nearby. I went to hide behind a tree and stalk the girls hoping to get them alone and kill them, but I recognised one someone. It was Lyric, she was in the park in her pajamas.

"Why didn't you put some clothes on?" the blonde chick asked.

"Cause clothes are to mainstream." I heard Lyric say. She still looked beautiful, though.

"Did you hear that?" a chick with red hair said. I looked down at the stick that just snapped under my foot and silently cursed as I ran away from the scene. I knew I was going to have to see her later, though. Despite her wishes.

*Lyrics POV*

We walked over to the trees, but there was nothing there. It was Jeff. At least I hoped it was. I know I shouldn't be thinking that way, but I want to get to know him better. If he was stalking me, maybe he would come to my house tonight.'Probably not' I sighed.

"There's nothing here, guys. Want to go to the mall?" I asked hopefully. I still hadn't gotten my posters.

"Sure." answered Jamie.

We all walked to the mall and went into the store that sold posters. I got 2 Black Veil Brides, 1 Asking Alexandria, 3 Sleeping With Sirens, 2 Pierce the Veil and a My Chemical Romance poster. Then we walked home and put them up on my now dry walls.

I looked around at how everything looked, "I like it." I said smiling.

"Me, too." Ariel agreed.

* * *

"Rawr!" I yelled chasing Jamie around the house. Ariel just sat and watched laughing her ass off.

"Please don't kill me! I'm sorry!" she accidently dropped my phone in her milk while she was looking at the pictures on it.

"Whatever." said panting. I sat down next to Ariel.

"I can get you a new one if you want." Jamie said.

"That's okay, unless you want to be able to call me. Otherwise I wouldn't really use it." I said.

"Well I do want to be able to call you. Besides I can get you one for free." she said finishing her milk that still had my phone in it.

"How?" I asked.

"I have connections." she winked.

We just sat around talking until my mom got home at 2pm.

"What exactly is it that you do Mrs.H?" Julie asked.

"Oh, I'm an EMT." she said smiling.

"That's cool." Jamie said with a smile.

"So what have you girls been up to?" she asked sitting on the couch.

"We've just been talking. We watched a few movies, too." Ariel said.

"Well that's nice. Would you like to stay another night then?" mom asked.

"Actually our mother requested that we be home tommorow when our grandparents come to visit so we can't, but we really want to come over next weekend if that's okay." answered Jamie.

"I don't mind. Lyric do you?" mom turned to me.

"No, you guys should come over." I said.

"Alright well I guess I should get you home now." she said to Jamie and Ariel.

We hugged each other and said our goodbyes and I walked up to my room.

I was sitting on my bed when I heard the window open. I didn't even have to look over to know it was Jeff.

"Hi," I said hiding my smile. "I thought I said I didn't want to see you." I was playing hard to get.

" You did, but I don't think you meant it." He said sitting on the bed next to me.

"Why's that?" I said looking at him.'Wow, he's even better looking than the last time I saw him' I thought.

"I don't know." he just shrugged.

"Why are you here?" I questioned.

"To see you." he answered.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't say?" I looked away to my posters.

"Your room looks nice." he said.

"Thanks." I still didn't look at him.

"You're welcome." he said.

"I'm bored." I thought outloud.

"I'm hungry." he replied.

"Want some cereal?" I offered.

"Sure." he said with a smile on his face, or a bigger one anyway.

"Whatcha' wanna see me for anyway?" I asked chewing my oaty cereal. I didn't even look at what kind it was, but it was good.

"I missed you." he said simply.

"Why?" I asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." he didn't look up from his almost empty bowl.

"Jeff," I whined. "Please tell me."

He sighed and looked into my eyes, "I love you." my heart skipped a beat as he said those words. 'what!?' I thought.

"You're joking." I choked out.

"No, I'm not." he said. I was freaking out inside my head, but I just sat there looking at him like he had grown another head and chewed off his own toes.

"I have to go." he said quickly when my mom pulled in the driveway outside. Then he walked out the back door just as my mother came in through the front.

"Hi, honey." my mom said walking into the kitchen and setting her keys down on the counter. I just stared off into space thinking of what Jeff had said. 'He met me three weeks ago, how can he love me? Unless he was stalking me for longer' I thought back to my first night in this house.

*Flashback*

I was laying in my bed asleep when I heard a noise in my room. I woke up and turned on my lamp to see what it was and noticed that my window was opened and the curtains were blowing in the wind. 'What the hell?' I thought. I closed the window and got back in bed. 'Maybe it was my mom' I fell back asleep.

The next morning I asked her about it, but she said she didn't go in my room last night. She said that I could've forgot and I agreed with her. I did remember opening the window, but not closing it.

*End of Flashback*

That could've been Jeff and I didn't even know it. I wanted to ask him, if it was true, I would be pissed.