Jeff the Killer love story

Chapter One

*beep beep beep*

" ugg! shut up." I said as I threw my alarm clock out the window. It was 7:45am.

'That's weird I remember my window being closed last night' I thought.

"Lyric, get down here for school!" yelled my mom from downstairs. It was my first day of senior year and my moms first day at work. We just moved to Georgia 3 weeks ago and luckily it was during the summer.

"Alright, alright I'm coming." I grumbled rolling out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and started brushing and teasing my long, black hair. Then I brushed my teeth and put on some eyeliner. I walked back into my room and put on an off the shoulder, grey Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black hightop converse and some wristbands.

When I walked down stairs I saw my mom standing by the front door. "Finally, let's go." she huffed dragging me out the door.

" What about breakfast!?" I screamed as she walked to the car.

" Get some at school, you'll be late." she said.

I sighed and walked over to the passenger side of the car.

* * *

As my mom drove up to the front of the school I hopped out saying a quick goodbye to her and wished her good luck at work.

The school was small and looked pretty old with a thin walkway leading to the front doors. I walked along it and went into the school, the first things I saw were windows and potted plants. I looked to my left and there was a small, plump lady sitting in a desk with glasses resting on her pointed nose.She had her red hair pulled up in a bun on the top of her head. I walked up to her and she gave me a small smile.

" Hi sweetheart what can I do for you?" She asked. ' wow, she seems pretty nice' i thought.

" Hi. Do you have a schedule for Lyric Hartt?" I asked.

She nodded. "Hold on one second."

I waited quietly while she looked through her computer. I noticed her nametag said Stacey Jones.

" Ah, here it is. Give it a minute to print out." I waited for a few more seconds while she printed out my schedule.

She handed me the piece of paper and said, " Your classes are on the hall right behind you." She also handed me a pass since I was late.

"Thank you." I said turning around and walking forward to the hallway I'd be walking through for the next year.

My first class was history with Mrs. Johnson. "Great." I muttered as I found her door. I walked in and all eyes were on me. I blushed and silently walked over to the teacher to hand her my pass. I turned around and noticed the only desk available was in the very back next to a nerdy looking blonde girl, so I walked over and sat down as the teacher continued with a lecture about proper classroom behavior that we'd all be hearing for the rest of the day.

First period went by pretty slow and when the bell rang, I was relieved to get out of there. I picked up my things and walked out the door with everyone else. I looked down at my schedule and saw that I had science with Mr. Baggins. A small smile spread across my face as I walked to the class. Science was my favorite subject. ( not to mention the teachers last name. I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan)

I walked into class and took a seat in the back again as more students piled in. One girl looked at me funny because I still had a smile on my face and probably because of the snakebites in my lower lip and my septum piercing.

The teacher walked in and class began. I listened closely as he talked about the new school year. 'Too bad he doesn't look like a hobbit.' I thought.

The next few classes were boring until lunch came along. I walked into the lunch room and got in line for tray of food that I probably wouldn't eat, then I walked over to an empty table and sat down quietly.

Two girls walked over and asked if they could sit down with me. I sat there and looked confused for a second. 'Why would they want to sit with me?'...

"Sure" I said with a friendly smile.

" Thanks." the one with red hair said. The other one was blonde and they looked nice. "So what's your name?" asked the blonde.

" Lyric, Lyric Hartt " I replied

" That's a pretty name. I'm Jamie and this is Ariel." she said.

"Thanks, nice to meet you."

"So what classes do you have?" Ariel asked.

"I have History, Science, Math, Language Arts and then P.E. and art for 5th and 6th." I said reading off my schedule.

" Oh, cool I didn't notice you in 2nd and 4th. I have Science and Language Arts, too." Jamie said with a smile.

" Yeah I have 4th and 3rd with you, also." Ariel said.

"Awesome, now I won't be all alone." I said with a genuine smile.

"Yeah we have to sit together tommorow. You seem really cool." said Jamie, Ariel just nodded her head to agree.

We talked until lunch was over. I found out that Ariel was Jamie's cousin and that they loved all the same bands as me.Yay!

P.E. was boring and art was okay. Now I was slowly walking home from my first day of school listening to Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides.