Chapter 2: I Get an Instant Make Over

• Dedicated to My best friends. Poeleen and Charina ♥

          I was finally gaining consciousness again it's morning, too early for me. That’s why I fell asleep in the first place. Ellie said that we should be there at eight. Seriously eight?! I can feel somebody snipping my hair. WHAT?! I tried to open my eyes but there’s something heavy placed in them. I tried to move my hand but I heard Aya protested. She’s cutting my nails, somebody’s snipping my hair…..and now there’s something cold and moist touching my face. What the hell is this?

I moved the hand that Aya isn’t working on and remove the thing that’s in my eyes.  Aya said “Careful!” But I was already removing it. I opened my eyes and saw Ellie putting something green on my face. I tried to dodge it but somebody else was pulling my hair saying “Stay still.” I was trying to remember what’s got me to this situation…. Damn it Jake! After everyone agreed on my dare which to be honest is a very, very, risky thing to do. I tried to reason with them. But of course the mere fact that a commoner like us is going to enter the all too high and mighty Charmond kind of set them in hyper mode. Of course I would have been psyched myself…if I wasn’t the one setting as bait! Yesterday’s Saturday so we have today for my “Makeover”. Ellie suddenly became excited about this when she heard the word makeover Urgh!

     My eyes staring at the green rounded thing on my hand, oh it’s a cucumber…figures. I touched the moist thing in my face. What’s this? Then I suddenly noticed my nail having black nail polish. I raised my head a little.

“Black, seriously Aya? Do you think princesses wear BLACK nail polish?!”

“Sure they do! And it’s nice!” Aya defended painting my other hand with black nail polish.

“Ummm I think Liza’s right Aya.” Ellie agreed. “Try something like carnation or something.”  

“There all finished!” A girl with the exact same blond hair as Ellie said from behind. I’m sure it’s her sister Elsa she works on a parlor at town.

I curiously touch my brown slightly wavy curls. It’s a bit shorter I guess Elsa just made it even.

I changed the topic to distract myself from the thing in my face.

“So where are Jake and Ted?”

“Well Ted is kind of assigned on how you’ll get in.”

“Oh no, you’re not talking about forgery right?” I said worried that my best friend’s doing this kind of stuff.

“Don’t worry, he seem excited about it. Give the kid his lollipop okay?”

I frowned. This is getting serious if we got caught…… I tried not to think of the possibilities.

“So where’s Jake?”  I asked closing my eyes again.

“I don’t know. That punk said he’ll have everything else covered. All we have to do is to make you look like a princess.” Aya said. Clearly Jake just did one of his annoying smirks again and left.

“Do you really think I should change it Ellie?” Aya asked.

“Yep, totally. Like Ted said we can’t let Liza stand-out that much.” Ellie said.

I fell asleep again.

“Liza! Liza! Hey wake up princess!” I heard Jake’s voice shouting at me.

“What the hell, Jake.” I said still sleepy.

“DUDE! It’s twelve thirty! Get up!”

I opened my eyes glaring at Jake. I looked at the clock in the headquarter it says twelve thirty. Oh. I’m suddenly fully awake. I noticed my nails all polished with carnation pink. Nice, Aya’s pretty good.

“Try these on.” Jake threw me a yellow dress like the ones on beauty and the beast.  

“You’re kidding me right?” I said eying the dress. “Where am I going, to a grand ball?” Then I suddenly processed it…its Charmond’s uniform. Seriously how can they wear this kind of things?

“How the hell did you get this?” Aya said with awe. “Cool.” Aya smirked

Of course Jake did too. Did I ever mention they look like devil twins when they do that?

“Seriously Jake, where did you get this?” I asked.

“Oh let’s just say I borrowed it” Making a quote symbol with his hands. I rolled my eyes. So now two of my best friends are doing something bad.

Although I don’t really care if Jake get’s arrested, I’ll be relived even.

“Come on Liza! Let’s try that on!” Ellie said while she and Aya are pulling me off the couch.

          “No!” I protested. But they’re already dragging me inside.

          “Liza! You look beautiful!” Ellie said dreamily.

          I hissed. How can wearing a dress make you look beautiful?

          Ellie gave me a white doll shoes to try on. Perfect fit. And she said it matches the dress.   

 They placed me on Elle’s wardrobe because there’s a big mirror there. I closed my eyes. I don’t want to know who horrible I look.

“Hey! Open your eyes Liz!” Aya said.

“NO!” I said stubbornly.

“Oh come on just take a peek.” Aya said.

My curiousness over powered me. I sneaked a peek.

I opened my eyes and saw Aya and Ellie on both sides of a beautiful girl. She’s wearing makeup. It’s just a light make up but enough to make her look stunning her brown curly hair resting on her shoulder and her chocolate brown eyes wide from shock. I was…..surprised, then I suddenly felt horror wash through me. Who the hell is this girl? She’s not me! Not me at all. She almost, almost looks like one of the Ugly…. No!

“So what do you think?” Ellie asked.

“Disgusted.” I answered

“Why?” Aya protested “Do you know how hard it took us to do your makeover?”

“It’s just this isn’t me guys.” I said “I quit. Screw the dare!” I said walking away from the beautiful girl in the mirror and getting my jeans and T-shirt.

Then suddenly Ted came in, with a grin in his face.

“You’re already registered to Charmond’s.” Ted announced.

I dropped my clothes knowing there’s no back out now.  

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's NOTE!!!

Hey guys so what's up?

I really don't have much to say to day so

Just VOTE and COMMENT :*

Long live Train!!!

CDCL<3