'This Is It' ~Last Chap~

Start from the beginning

"I will still beat your ass even though we're older!"

"Naw bruh. Drop it. I was just playing"

"I think you should beat his ass" Casey says

"Guys!!" Roc said between kisses. "No fighting in the hous---" he just went back to kissing. 

"Guys.... Calm down it was the past" Corahn says. 

"No. Me and Jacob should really beat his ass! You fucked my girlfriend? Well my ex? Back then!" Prod yelled

"BUT that doesn't matter! Baby you have me!" Ravenn hugged his arm

"Right. Love you"

"Love you too"

"ANYWAY. Casey your mom was crazy as hell. I thought I was dying the day she pulled us apart AND WHEN I FOUND OUT YO ASS WAS WITH RAY....."

Ray chuckled looking at Casey again.😏

"Well that was a huge mistake" she scratched her head. 

"Had all y'all bitches!" Ray mumbled, barley no one heard him. 

"But bringing back those memories kinda hurt. So Im done" i looked down

"WAIT! WE GOT MARRIED AND HAD OUR KIDS!"

"Oh yea... Ha. Your kids are crazy just like you"

"Our kids you mean? & You tried to kill me at our honeymoon"

"Baby no I didn't that wave came outta know where. If I wouldve lost you that day....." 😢

She smiled "Ok we'll stop talking about it. Cheer up! Im right here!" 

"Ok. I just love you so much"

"Not as much as I love you though"

"Really? Haven't I proven to you that I love you alot. Thats one of the reasons we have Shanelle" I whispered in her ear the last part.

She gave me a smile, I smiled back. 💏. 

Ravenn,

"Welp I guess its our turn?"

"Yep! My life was the shit. I had no problems til you" Prod pointed at Rays wife. "Came to me talking about you were carrying my child, knowing you cheated on me"

She sighs "Well me and you did have unprotected sex"

I swear she said that shit on purpose to upset me. Buts its ok... Ima chill. You know me and Prod use to kick ass together. We where a team! Like how we shot up Rays crew for raping Casey and Olivia. Yea. We're not scared to fight! 

She left Prod speechless for a second. 

"But you were a hoe" 

She jumped up like she was gonna hit him or some shit?????😂😂😂😂. 

I jumped up to "Try to hit him"

"Baby you told me to calm down, now i have to calm you down. She's not the one to mess wiiiiiiith" Ray pulled her back down.

He remembers he came home to dead people! "Better listen to him!" i went and sat back down beside Prod.

"Ahaha"He grabbed my arm bringing me close to him. "me, you, Our bed.. Tonight! We starting at 7" he whispered "And we're not stopping til you beg me to"

"I'll be there" 😏😉

Diamond,

I stood up "MYYYY TURRRN!"💃