Tsukimiya Ringo

Hello dear readers~~🌺 Your usual author Hakiri-chan (Hayru) is sadly preoccupied with summer work therefore she will not be able to write for you temporarily. Do not fret though, she's requested that some of the staff at Voodoo Heart StudioX (where she writes novels) help out a bit so please excuse any unusual variations in writing styles throughout these next couple of chapters. We've managed to get the most of the ordinary format so you needn't fear for the story's content. Thank you so much dear readers for understanding. 💓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 9.) ⭐️One of Ringo's favorite hobbies is fashion designing and he likes trying to get Ryuya to be his model.

Ringo hummed to himself as he performed the final inspection of his new clothing line for men. This new line consisted of everything from classy suits to sports wear. The only thing missing: The models. A wobbly smile played on the idol's glossed lips as he attempted to contain his excitement. Ringo lifted a pink and gold megaphone off the coffee table in Shining Saotome's nearly vacant office and put it to his lips just as the oaken doors began to part.

"RYUUUUUUUYAAAAA~~!!!!!!!"

The blaring words slammed into the said idol like a wrecking ball the moment he opened the office doors. Hyuga Ryuya blinked in shock as his tie fluttered upward, plastering itself on his face and the white collar of his shirt fluttered up.

"Ah! Perfect timing, I need you." Ringo giggled, pretending to take no notice of the actor's newly disheveled appearance.

Ryuya moistened his lips as he readjusted his attire, "I figured as much." He huffed gruffly.

Ringo joyously held up his most favored out of the six outfits. A pink, hoodless sports jacket sewn with glimmering gold thread. A gilded star and "Shining" had been inscribed on the back. The same star insignia resided on its external breast pocket. The cross-dressed idol held the article towards the actor who looked back mortified.

"Try it on!" Ringo urged, shoving the jacket towards the other.

Ryuya nimbly leaped away, wrinkling his nose, "Hell no!" Then proceeded to make a bee-line for the exit.

Ringo's smile remained frozen in place as an evil, threatening sparkling set in his baby blue eyes. His grip tightened on the neon fabric.

"Do you really need the world seeing your baby pictures, Ryuya?" The idol inquired in a sweet yet threatening tone.

The masculine actor froze in his tracks, ever-so-slowly turning around to face the yandere-turned idol. A look of fear, and disbelief dulled his bay-blue eyes as his will to escape a 'fashionable' humiliation wavered.

"What?" He demanded, scarcely whispering.

"Oh, I think you heard me." Ringo replied, grinning sadistically as his cotton-candy-colored bangs cast shadows over his feminine complexion.

"You wouldn't." Ryuya growled, calling the other's bluff.

"I would." Ringo countered then at the top of his lungs let loose five measly words that could mean the destruction of an actin star's self-esteem, "YOU TWAS A FAT BABYY!!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" Ryuya roared furiously, launching himself at Ringo in attempt to silence him.

Ringo dodged swiftly, letting the actor face plant on the couch.

"Then model for me." The usually sadistic idol suggested in a deceivingly sweet voice.

"Fiii~~iine!" Was the muffled response.

"That's a good boy." Ringo praised, readying the other outfits as well, "By the way, your puffy baby cheeks were adorable."

"I will end you." Ryuya growled into a pillow.

"Baby pictures. In the bath tub." Ringo reminded him, brandishing a red-topped pin, "I have them all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pardon any errors, dear readers. I truly appreciate your patience and if there were any problems please do not hesitate to leave a comment and let me know. I do hope to write for you again some time, if that would be alright.

With Love,
Voodoo Heart Studio's Romance Writer
Rikiya Kajitoa💘