Natsuki/Satsuki Shinomiya

Now here's a real "Caught Ya!" moment. And wish me luck on my final exams!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 6.) ⭐️Satsuki had worn fake glasses to pass off as Natsuki on more than one occasion. (imagine SATSUKI squealing at something cute.)

"Goddamnit." Natsuki's harsher personality Satsuki cursed.

Natsuki had rolled around in his sleep that night and accidentally knocked his glasses onto the floor. Satsuki had woken up that morning to find the spectacles cracked and sitting on the dresser, a had written note was by its side.

Refrain from leaving personal and or fragile items on the floor at night.

Judging from the handwriting on the note, it was the bratty senpai who had broken the glasses. Satsuki pinched the bridge of his nose as a growl rumbled in his throat. They were out if spares too.

"Just what I needed." Satsuki muttered.

"Ngh, Natsuki...?" Syo mumbled groggily as he sat up in his bed from below, "Whats up...?"

"Shit..." Satsuki cursed.

He cleared his throat and did his best to sound like his always cheerful 'other side'.

"Ohayo Syo-chan!" Satsuki greeted in a high voice.

He didn't want to be chased down today so this was his only option. When in Natsuki's body, do as the bubbling dorkwad would do. Be a dorkwad. Satsuki slipped the broken glasses into the pristine pillow case and produced a fake pair from inside the bed mattress. He placed them on hi face and sucked in a deep breath. This was going to be embarrassing, and degrading, and possibly the most embarrassing moment of his life thus far. Satsuki pranced down the ladder and tackled the sleepy Syo with a giant bear hug.

"Time to wake up Syo-chan!" He cried in a mess of giggles, "Hurry up ya lil shit midget..."

Syo glanced at the clock. It was exactly eight am. The midget frowned.

"Natsuki, its only eight." He grumbled, "You usually sleep later than me on our days off."

Something like a patience thread snapped inside of Satsuki. I COULD HAVE JUST WAITED FOR THE LIL SHIT TO LEAVE?!?!

"Well anyway, since I'm up now," Syo grumbled, "Didn't you wanna go to that Piyo-chan convention thing?"

"*split second thinking* Ah! You remembered! Syo-chan will come with me ne?" Satsuki pleaded, shivering with disgust inside.

"Fine. But only for a little bit, got it?!" Syo demanded.

"Thats fine!" Satsuki assured him cheerily still dying inside.

He pranced away from the groggy midget to find some clothes. Preferably without Piyo-chan on them.

Time Skip~~~~ At the Piyo-chan convention~~~

"Uwaah!" Satsuki cried at the sight of a giant Piyo-chan balloon, "Kawaii!! Ugh kill me."

"Oi Natsuki, we've been here a while now. Lets go back." Syo urged tipping his fedora hoping not to be seen.

"Aw!" Satsuki pouted, "Thank God."

"Ne isn't that Nacchan an Syo-chan?" A girl whispered to her friend.

"It is." The friend replied, " Nacchan! Syo-chan! Can we have an autograph?!"

The girl and her friend flocked over to the duo along with many others who had over heard.

"Natsuki?"

"Syo-chan!"

"Enough with the Chan!" Syo exploded earning a wave of giggles from the fans.

Satsuki's fists clenched and his eyebrow twitched uncontrollably as he was surrounded and poked at. The harassment continued until the final string snapped. The waking up early, the broken glasses, pretending to be Natsuki, the stupid fuckin Piyo-chan shit, and finally the invasion if personal space had set him off.

"MOVE DAMNIT!!!" Satsuki shouted angrily.

The fangirls immediately backed away, cowering in fear as Satsuki flung aside the fake glasses. The 'idol' breathed deeply glaring at everyone.

"The fuck are you looking at?!" He demanded.

"S-Satsuki..." Syo stuttered in shock and fear, quickly dialing the numbers of the rest of STARISH.

"Dont you dare call them." Satsuki snarled.

People started evacuating the premises as Satsuki lifted an entire stand of Piyo-chan merchandise and flung it at Syo.

"AA~~AAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAH!!!" The midget screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont know who to feel worse for. Satsuki having to parade around as Natsuki or Syo for having to suffer the consequences. Anyway, the next one is going to be none other than the midget himself.

Until Next Time!!
~Hayru Kirisaki