Jinguji Ren

Herron my peoples, ah fathers they are so easy to put against one's other parent, no? Aaaand I a very aware of how much of a sadist I sound like right now but I don't really care because I can write for you guys Andy have internet and it's raining do I'm kinda really happy right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 4.) ⭐️Ren hates the bunk beds so he waits until Ranmaru falls asleep, sneaks into Ranmaru's bed, sleeps there, then wakes up before everyone one else and crawls back into his bed so he can pretend to wake up there and Ranmaru doesn't know a thing. Until Ren fucked up because Ranmaru woke up earlier than usual to find an orange haired pervert in his bed. (Poor Ranran was in full on panic mode.)

Ren lay awake in his bunk bed, feeling the hardness of the mattress slowly destroying the state of his back. His scowl deepened. The idol turned his head in the darkness to his senpai's single, comfortable-looking, soft-mattress-having, bed. The only problem was that the feisty rocker was currently sleeping in it and as the kouhais have learned, the only thing more dangerous than the territory between Ranmaru and his food was waking him up at midnight for no good reason.
Finally feed up with the nights of constant back pain, Ren sat up and flipped the cream-colored sheets aside despite the rather early attempts. Ordinarily Ren would wait until early morning hours just to ensure his security. He leaned down and checked to see if Masato was sleeping soundly below him.

"Hijirikawa." He whispered.

No reply which the handsome idol smirked at. Ren slowly climbed down the ladder wearing no more than a pair of loosely fitting sweat pants and cringed at every creak made by the wooden thing of hate and betrayal (the creakiness of the ladder has gotten Ren caught in the act by Masato once or twice.) He walked slowly on the ball of his feet to his senpai's bed, tenser than the most stressed person in the world. Ranmaru lay sound asleep under black sheets reach up to his shoulder and despite the black-cased pillow beside him, used his arm as a substitute. His lips were slightly parted as he breathed quiet breaths. Ren waved a hand in front of his sleeping senpai's face and poked him a few times before slowly crawling over him to grab the pillow. Ren wedged himself between Ranmaru and the open space in case a quick escape was needed. The idol realized this was beneath his dignity but if it meant a peaceful rest than who cares? One can't impress women while keeling over and hold his backlist an old man. Ren slipped under the covers and closed his eyes, setting a mental alarm before drifting off.

Time skip- 4 hours later~~~~

Ren was awoken with a start by a sudden, sharp, and forceful kick to the small of his back and the shout of his name. The sneaky and now screwed idol felt the hardness of the floor come up to met him hard or rather, the other way around. Ren looked up to find Ranmaru staring down at him in bewilderment and disgust. The senpai drew in a shaky breath.

"Ren," He said in a dangerously calm voice.

"Yes Ran-chan?" Ren replied, trying for a winning smile.

"You do realize I am a man, right?" Ranmaru asked, still dangerously calm.

The tension in the air was like a brewing storm about to strike down the world with some kind of voodoo rock lightning.

"Yes Ran-chan."

"Well then," The senpai said, *internal thread of rage snaps*, "JUST WHAT THE FUCK DO THINK YOUR DOING IN MY BED?!?!"

Ren shook off his surprise to make way for a witty retort.

"Are you sure you just had a tad too much to drink last night?" He inquired, righting himself.

Ranmaru's icy glare subsided for just a second as he considered the kouhai's response then came to a realization.

"I WASN'T DRINKING AT ALL LAST NIGHT !!!" The senpai raged but it was too late for Ren had already fled the premises, running for his life.

"OI! GET BACK HERE JACKASS!!" Ranmaru ordered.

By now all the ruckus had woken up Masato and probably anyone else residing in the neighboring dorm rooms.

"Damn it." The rocker hissed.

Then he noticed the other kouhai was awake and watching with paralyzingly fear and curiousity.

"Oi Masato." Ranmaru growled.

"Hai." Masato replied sternly, sitting traditionally on his knees with hands in his lap facing the senpai.

"Go drag your useless colleague back here so I can kick his ass." Ranmaru ordered.

Masato, having no ill-will against this course of action sprang into action, chasing after his 'useless colleague' at his senpai's command. As the chase went on, Ranmaru (now in sadist mode) rolled over and went back to sleep.

"Now Hijirikawa-" Ren tried holding up his hands in surrender attempting peace.

Masato raised the fly swatted he had brought along with and smacked it over Ren's head.

"AHAW!!" {insert unattractive noises of pain here}

And with that ugly cry, the rest of STARISH, Quartet Night, and a couple others were aroused from their dreams.

Otoya: 😶 (scared by the noise)

Tokiya: 😑 (mildly annoyed but expecting that would happen one day)

Natsuki: 😴 (somehow still sleeping)

Syo: 💢 (downright irritated)

Cecil: 😮 (amazed Masato would do that)

Camus: 😡 (pissed from being woken up unnecessarily)

Reiji: 😨 (suprised/shocked)

Ai: 😒 (slightly annoyed but somewhat expecting that)

Ringo: 😣 (feels bad for Ren)

Ryuya: 😴 (heavy sleeper)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was kind of long but I hope you enjoyed it. I dont know when I'll get the chance to write another chapter but I'll try my best. Arigato!✌️

Until Next Time
~Hayru Kirisaki