Hijirikawa Masato

Jesus it's been a decently long time. I was having some issues with my mother asserting her authority by taking all my shit and cutting me off from everything so yeah that happened anyway I couldn't make up my mind for Masato's stars so I just did two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 3.) ⭐️Masato will fling ink at Ren when he's in a bad mood or Ren is being a douchedick.

Star 5.) ⭐️Masato isn't always super composed. He has his childish moments too. (like when he tried to strangle Ren with a bed sheet. Yup.)

Like he did everyday after practices in order to relax, Masato knelt at the only small table his senpai would allow and started on his calligraphy. Ren relaxed on their senpai's bed since he was still working and scrolled through something's on his own phone.

"Hijirikawa, look at this." Ren called.

"No." Masato replied, not looking up from his calligraphy.

Ren smirked and got to his feet. He crossed the length of the dorm room and leaned across the small table, shoving his phone in Masato's face. Masato glared at Ren then his eyes traveled down to the image displayed on the screen.

Masato: =😵=

The image being shown was of a girl doing and wearing things only Ren would be able to dig up from the depths of Google. Masato's face went slack and in his blushing panic he stabbed the screen with his inked brush, leaving an enormous black stain.

"Hey!" Ren protested.

"That image...IS ABSOLUTELY INDECENT!!!" Masato shrieked, throwing his brush at Ren altogether.

It hit him square on the forehead. The other idol would have been proud of the others aim if it weren't for the ink dripping down his face. Then as usual, everything went to Hell in a nicely wrapped package of the two idols trying to murder eachother. And just as big scary senpai/master of the room walked in.

Ranmaru found the vast majority of his posters torn down and scattered across the floor. Furniture was in disarray and Masato had one of his bed sheets wrapped around Ren's face looking pissed. It wasn't that Ranmaru had a problem with Ren being strangled, it was just that he was tired and didn't want to return to this catastrophe.

It wasn't until Ranmaru cleared his throat loudly that Masato and Ren noticed him standing in the doorway. Masato immediately jumped into his bed letting Ren fall on the floor tangled in their senpai's dark bed sheets.

"It was Jinguji's fault." Masato said plainly.

At the moment, their senpai was too tired, irritated, and hungry to care who did it. All he knew was that someone was getting an ass whooping and Ren happened to be the most disliked out of everyone in the room presently and was conveniently close. Ranmaru cracked his knuckles.

"Heheh hey now Ran-chan." Ren said nervously, trying to seem relaxed.

"Re~al fuckin smooth dumbass." Ranmaru growled, lifting the frightened kouhai up by the collar.

Masato remained on his bed and watched his rival get a physical and verbal beating.

"Perverts receive no justice Jinguji." He stated calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next is Ren and I have some very interesting planned for him.

Until Next Time My Akumas!!
~Hayru Kirisaki