Kotobuki Reiji

Its rainy an dreary....THE PERFECT EXCUSE FOR STAYING INSIDE ALL DAY DERRRPP!!!! Spazz there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 5.) ⭐️Reiji has a slight bit of difficulty believing that his younger band mates are taller than him.

The three other members of Quartet Night sat in the practice room waiting on their eldest member to arrive. Ranmaru kicked his boots up on the table and texted someone, Camus read a thick novel, and Ai was playing games while pretending to research on his tablet.

"He sure is taking his sweet time." The rocker of the group grumbled.

"The imbecile is probably being lectured by Hyuga." Camus replied without looking up.

Ai was about to to confer when the door was flung open and a certain clown senpai stood in its frame grinning proudly.

"OHAYOOO~~!!" Reiji sang cheerfully as he pranced over to his buddies.

"You're late." Ai stated bluntly.

"I know I know." Reiji waved, "but more importantly, do you notice anything different about me?"

"You lost more brain cells?" Ranmaru guessed.

"How rude!" The brunette pouted, "C'mon! Guess again!!"

Camus chose to completely ignore the situation for as long as he could.

Ai sighed, setting aside his tablet and looked Reiji up an down. He assessed everything from clothing to physique.

"Your socks don't match, you have bed head, there's a thread on your shirt cuff, and your phone is about to fall out of your pocket." The youngest observed.

Reiji's jaw dropped and Ranmaru snorted.

"And you're six centimeters taller." Ai added.

"A CHI CHI CHI BINGO AI AI!!" Reiji exploded pointing his maracas at the teen.

"What the hell?" Ranmaru frowned getting up and standing next to the eldest.

"Reiji is noticeably taller than you now, Ranmaru." Ai confirmed.

At last Camus book marked his page and looked at the height difference between the two eldest members of Quartet Night.

"Mikaze is correct." He confirmed.

Reiji grinned widely and Ranmaru growled. The rocker clicked his tongue as the other giggled. Then Ranmaru stood his chair and put a booted foot on poor Reiji's face.

"Who's taller than who now?" He demanded.

A muffled noise came from where Reiji's mouth was suppose to be and the brunette fell on his butt. Ai rose and took a look at Reiji's shoes. He took one off.

"Hey!" Reiji whined.

"Heels?" Ai asked.

"Really?" Ranmaru jeered.

Camus raised an eyebrow and for the rest of the hour Reiji was hidden away in the emo corner of shame were his band mates sent him.

"""Don't fuck with us Reiji."""

Reiji: *whimpering noises*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp Reiji tried. Next exploit belongs to Camus! And thank you all so much for 41 followers dayum!!

Until next time my Akumas!!
~Hayru Kirisaki