Shing Saotome

Aish~School just started for me and I can already feeeel the stress eating my KOKORO LIKE A FUCKING SWEETHEART ON VALENTINES DAY!!!! Except my symbol is a bleeding stitched heart with a nail driven through it so...._STAHP DAMAGING MY HEART MORE THAN IT ALREADY HAS BEEN!!! 😫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 11.) ⭐️Shing would much rather appear out of nowhere to give his idols news than email or call them like a normal boss.

  Shining lurked creepily in a nearby bush in the courtyard of his agency while watching a certain red-head and ex-super idol go about their dance practicing undetected through the green leaves.

"Hmmmm~"

   Like a cougar on the prowel, he stalked the two until just the right moment until they stopped for a shirt break. Otoya jogged over to a shady area underneath a tree and quickly returned with two water bottles. That was the moment. In the blink of an eye,  shining burst forth from his hiding place, soaring towards STARISH's Tokiya and Otoya.

"MWAHA HA HALLO BOYZAH!!!!!" Shining bellowed from above.

Both idols slowly turned their heads to see the president flying towards them like a rocket with mail. Immediately their slow reaction sped up by ten fold and the idols bounded to safety with one or two girlish shrieks as the hit the dirt.

Without even bothering to explain, Shining dropped two yellow envelopes on the grass and continued on his way like a polka-dotted Santa Claus. Tokiya and Otoya slowly raised their heads in time to see their boss spat through the window of the agency dorms. The shattering glass was followed by the surprised screams and yells and curses of other idols.

"Ne, Tokiya, isn't that the men's room..?" Otoya inquired nervously.

Tokiya squinted in the broken window's direction releasing Shining's maniacal laughter into the open.

"That it is." He sighed, brushing himself off.

Moments later, Shining was once again catapulted out of the bathroom causing the two STARISH members to dive out of the way. Shining landed on the tips of his toes and sashayed across the green grass laughing as he disappeared into the trees with the glares of certain idols that had their business interrupted trained on his back.

"AAAAHAHAAA!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter, sorry if it doesn't completely make sense..

Until Next Time!!
~Hayru Kirisaki