Hyuga Ryuya

Hey....Hayru-chan is gonna be back soon, hopefully...Sorry, if I do an extremely crappy job here....I'm really tired but not usual like this I promise..Hayru-chan's mean for making me do this now....Rai-chan, Tomo-chan, Kou-chan, and V-chan are off today too.....Not fair....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 2.) ⭐️Ryuya's drinking tolerance is kind of low.

Ryuya knew damn well he shouldn't be drinking on a work night, especially when there's work the next morning but nope, fuck common sense. His acting buddies insisted on getting drinks to celebrate the completion of the newest Prince of Fighting _______ ( Episode? movie? I don't know enough to be certain, sorry...)

The orange-haired idol readjusted his stripped blue and white tie as he entered the bar. It's sign blinked "Open" in fluorescent, cursive, red letters, lighting up the sidewalk, cracked from many years of being tread upon. Ryuya pushed open the bar's glass door, causing a small bell to chime and a round of hollers from fellow actors to rise. Ryuya greeted them with a signature smirk and slid into an open stool at the bar counter. Immediately, an arm was slung around his shoulder.

"A round of beers please!" The arm's owner called, grinning lopsidedly.

Roars of arrival escalated from the group.

Obviously Reiji already had a couple drinks prior to Ryuya's arrival. The brunette's face was flushed and his breath reeked of alcohal.

"Just so you know, Kotobuki, I'm not planning to carry you home again." Ryuya warned, slipping his beer.

"Thats alrighty!" Reiji slurred,leaning heavily on the older as he pulled out his phone, "I have RanRan somewhere in this thingy."

The brunette busied himself with searching through his phone as though the feisty rockstar was actually somewhere inside the tiny device. Ryuya chuckled at Reiji's drunken naivety before getting flocked by his other friends.

"Hey Hyuga, whats up with that blondie you brought on set last month?" One asked, sloshing his pint,"He's like, really thick-headed."

"You know who he reminds me off?" Another mumbled as he rested a flushed cheek on the cool, glossy counter, still grasping the handle of his beer, "That cute chick Syoko, ya'know, from that other movie..."

The black-haired actor's eyes dropped heavily as he waited for someone to reply.

Ryuya downed the rest of his beer and got a refill before responding.

"I guess so," He replied listlessly, "Kurusu is determined, but he looks kind of like a girl..."

The actor chugged his second pint as the other's mumbled and nodded in agreement then a third. Two and a half blurry hours later, every actor in the bar had drank their full and sat at a stood or laid in an empty booth either completely wasted or talking nonsense to inanimate objects. Ryuya sat at the bar still with his head in his arms and a hazy head. He groaned as his eyelids closed without his consent and the actor was out like a light. Ryuya slipped from his chair, landing on the floor with a thud and that was where he stayed for the next four hours, unconscious.

Time skip four hours~~~~~

Ryuya cracked open his heavy eyelids to be greeted by a looming shadow in front of a backdrop of the pink sky and rising sun. He rubbed his eyes, and rolled over on the hardwood floor, wanting to sleep more. His head pounded painfully and every part of him was sore.

"HYUGA RYUYA GET UP THIS INSTANT!!" An unusually furious, high-pitched voice ordered loudly.

Ryuya moaned just as loudly sitting upright but let his head loll. The other actors were still laying around sleeping minus Reiji who was getting hauled by the shirt collar out the door by a pissed off Ranmaru. The other idol's silver hair was still down and from the looks of it, he just woke up for this because the rocker was also still wearing obvious pajamas bottoms with a pair of untied combat boots and a black hoodie pulled over a red tank top. Ryuya squinted at the other idol who stood with their hands on their hips and a furious expression on their face. The actor's vision adjusted and he realized it was Ringo also in pajamas and with out the wig or make-up. Just a pair of light blue pants, a white T-shirt and sandals.

"Explain this!" The annoyed idol shouted, shoving his cellphone in Ryuya's face.

Ryuya's eyes nearly crossed as he attempted to scan the blurred FaceBook page. Images that made his eyes go wide with shock and regret scrolled across the screen. That was the moment when Ryuya realized,

He.
Fucked.
Up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uh, I'm supposed to apologize or somethin for the uh....two day gap between stories...I think...See um, I was at a party the other day and just got home like, this morning around 3am so I'm...really, really, tired right now...and I have a hangover....If you guys wanna see er, read more from me, or whats-his-face uh, Rikiya and the others...we started a new blog thingy on tumblr VoodooHeartStudioX so you can send requests n stuff dere, and uh meet the other writers...yeah...I'm just gonna sleep...for like, a year...bye...

VoodooHeartStudio's Experience Writer,
Nick Wilde